Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Needing a patient teacher!

Discussion on Needing a patient teacher! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Needing a patient teacher!

I need somebody really experienced in C#
I'm a little above average in C# but not pro.
Who ever is greatly experienced either pm me or add me on msn
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plsss Be Patient
09/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Why Are gcph players Impatient and also they are abusing the Hack makers again i AM asking for the forgiveness fir the abusers thankyou
I need a teacher
04/07/2010 - Combat Arms - 2 Replies
Hi guys ive been using elitepvpers for some time now!:handsdown: So now i feel its time to contribute....:pimp: But the problem is i dont know how to code or program.:confused: So im looking for a teacher that is patient and fully understands coding programming macros etc. Not just for hacks but for career or something close! Im willing to learn i will take notes you can even quiz me! if you think you can teach me add me at [email protected]!
I need a teacher.
08/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I am seeking knowledge into coding. I know my way around the files, but I am not to in dept on how to code. I am willing to learn on a LOTF source or CoEmu. Please reply on this post if you are willing to help. Thank you, Lkc
[HELP]Need a patient teacher ^.^
05/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey everyone , i`m looking for someone that could teach me how to make my private server up :S because im not good at teaching from reading guides :p if anyone is enought bored to teach me , leave msn here or mail me at [email protected] :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
Teacher.
05/20/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
OK so basicly I am new to this forum. I have been browsing Cheatengine.org/Mpc and now this forum and along the way I red alot of asm tut's,and some basic tut's about updating adresses etc. Though I do understand the basics of ASM I am still not near the point I would like to be. This is because I lack experience and a teacher to guide me. Therefore, I would like to ask someone who is familiar with ASM and maybe more languages like C++, python etc.. to guide me and be my SENSEI!! So if...