Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Review on a Few Private Servers

Discussion on Review on a Few Private Servers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Review on a Few Private Servers

Thread by Ally nd Neal
This is about a few private servers I've played and i decided to do a review on them about what i like/dislike.

Binaries:
1. CoRevolution- good server, but there is some lag at times and it's good for those who just like to pvp without tao annoying you. Instant Lv 138 and full +12 gears. Nado and some other tao skills are based on stamina. Infinite cps/gold available from a Npc. Getting Duke or higher on rankings will take many longs hour. Trojans can revive. Fast jumps. You can only rely on pure skills. 9/10.

2. Dominus-Co- isn't bad but can be better. The lag is incredible so be prepared. Server is very populated. From lotto you will get +8 stones and db scroll. Lotto is the key to success in this server. 8/10

3. Blitemoon Co- good server, little or no lag and getting full +12 is actually a challenge. PM/Gms help out and are good. Drop rates are good. Leveling rate is acceptable. PM's are always online and willing to help. 9/10

4. CsO Underground- pretty good, little or no lag and PM/Gm are nice also but getting maxed out gears with take a lot of time. Going to review again. 8/10

5. V3nom Gaming Co- Awesome server but a few personal issues. PMs helps out but are strict. I got 2kk cps after my char was gone cause' rollback. Drop rates are awesome, +ing gears to higher than +6 is a challenge. Low lag, similar to Co. Rules is the ****** up thing about this server and donors are what you call bulkers in co. 9/10

6. DemonCo- Hamachi based but surprisingly low lag, High drop rates and exp rates is acceptable. Some tweaking needs to be done but not bad. But their too focused on lv 130+ gears instead of overall player satisfaction. 7/10

7. CrazyCo- Server is good, review isn't quite finished but almost done.

Lotf:

1. TempleCo-(OpenBeta) Server isn't bad so far. Drops are really good. Leveling isn't. It's hard and similar to Tq's rates but higher. It reminds me of Co 1.0, when even low levels can make a difference. It has the potential to become a great server.

Feel free to post your opinions on servers and ALL flames will be reported.

If you want me to test your server out. post the site.
Old 08/02/2009, 01:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEagle View Post
Ally's in the pool, I'm her coding/real friend Neal.
This is about a few private servers I've played and i decided to do a review on them about what i like/dislike.

1. CoRevolution- good server, but there is some lag at times and it's good for those who just like to pvp without tao annoying you.

2. Dominus-Co- isn't bad but can be better. The lag is incredible so be prepared.

3. Blitemoon Co- good server, little or no lag and getting full +12 is actually a challenge. PM/Gms help out and are good.

4. CsO Underground- pretty good, little or no lag and PM/Gm are nice also but getting maxed out gears with take a lot of time.

5. V3nom Gaming Co- the most recent server I've played. Pretty good server but certain PMs lack ability to care about experienced players. kinda reminds me of real co. Though there was a rollback and most PMs gave out 2kk cps for characters deleted. Freedom of speech is a big issue here.

6. DemonCo- server is alright but offline alot since it's hamachi

7. EternalCo- probably the best the server. No lag, good rates. But it's gone =/

Ally will update this later.
Feel free to post your opinions on servers and ALL flames will be reported.
A flame about a server can infact be an opinion, so it doesn't seem in my opinion your allowing all opinions. Hypocritical? I think so.
Old 08/02/2009, 01:19   #3

lol alot of servers suck becuse they ban u for talking and stuff ban anyone for talking
Old 08/02/2009, 01:19   #4

awnna try out my server and post here what you thin eagle?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2009, 01:21   #5

i do give me link lol
Old 08/02/2009, 01:24   #6

you came to my server's chatbox and flamed
i dont think you'd want to
yeah you know
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2009, 01:26   #7

actly i dont rember lmao just give me link
Old 08/02/2009, 01:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
A flame about a server can infact be an opinion, so it doesn't seem in my opinion your allowing all opinions. Hypocritical? I think so.
Did you even read what was before it?

He was saying this...

Feel free to post your opinions on servers, ALL flames will be reported.
Old 08/02/2009, 01:39   #9

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by killermickle View Post
Did you even read what was before it?

He was saying this...

Feel free to post your opinions on servers, ALL flames will be reported.
qft,
you can post any opinion,thought whatever, but if it's a flame he will report it, still you can post whatever you like.
Old 08/02/2009, 03:52   #10

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
qft,
you can post any opinion,thought whatever, but if it's a flame he will report it, still you can post whatever you like.
Well then it's clearly not whatever you like as its limited as to what he allows you to post about . Sigh, can't we just stop it right here? Oh wait, your entitled to your opinion I suppose.

Edit:
Your right under a technicality though, you still can *post* whatever you want, just with consequences =D
Old 08/02/2009, 08:20   #11

1. CsO Underground- This server isnt bad and players i know came from eagle like my server and I like it but it has been rollbacked for 5 times thats why I quitted=.= 5/10

2. CoRevolution- Awesome server and it skills has been balanced by the owner=) 8/10.

3. tito- This server has many players and its good to player but its like real conquer when tq binary 2.7 is not yet released. 7/10

4. LastCo- I cant get into their website=.= 5/10

5. UZN-Co- I dont know didnt play it and i know its tq binary 2.7=.= 4/10

6. BertCO[Winner]- Awesome server Very awesome server but it has not been released yet but its very awesome really awesome. Skills also has been balanced by the owner it has percentage and other so I like this server=) 10/10
Old 08/02/2009, 10:34   #12

Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete1990 View Post
lol alot of servers suck becuse they ban u for talking and stuff ban anyone for talking
yea your right, ur server is 1 of them, i got banned cuz some girl said "justin is cooler than you"
Old 08/02/2009, 10:36   #13

lmao tere12>pete1990
pete1990=pwnd
Old 08/02/2009, 10:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tere12 View Post
yea your right, ur server is 1 of them, i got banned cuz some girl said "justin is cooler than you"

LOLZ!! Play another LOFT or TQ Binary Server If You Want
Old 08/02/2009, 10:58   #15

wow all your smilies conflict with one another
ones an afro guy
the other one is saying the read the fu*king manual
and one is bowing down...
pms'ing much?