Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Editing Monster drops and NPC scripting?

Discussion on [Question] Editing Monster drops and NPC scripting? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Question] Editing Monster drops and NPC scripting?

Hey guys. I just recently created my own private server (w00t) and it's cool and all. However, it currently runs on Hamachi, because I'm a ******* ****** and I don't know how to Port Forward. Anyway, I have no knowledge of C++, C#, C Natural or C Flat (lol), so I'm pretty much clueless. I am using PowerSource CO to make the server, and it's all good for now. However, I don't know how to edit monster drops and NPC scripting. I also don't know how to change what NPCs do. I went into my PowerSource CO Latest folder and my Steals Server Pack folder, and edited most NPC scripts in Client.cs. If anyone could PM or anything, that would be sweet. I might need a couple programmers to help me with this. For now, I'll need you to work for free, because I can't pay you until this server goes profit-bound. I'm 15 years old, and I got alot of potential, really xD...but I got alot of comical scripts for the NPCs. Yeah, I've searched for all this **** and everything, but I haven't been able to find anything. If anyone could help me, that would be kick ***. Thanks guys, Contacts below.

AIM: Revelations5594
MSN:

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to this.
Old 08/01/2009, 08:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
#Moved
Old 08/01/2009, 11:09   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthiasObran5594 View Post
Hey guys. I just recently created my own private server (w00t) and it's cool and all. However, it currently runs on Hamachi, because I'm a ******* ****** and I don't know how to Port Forward. Anyway, I have no knowledge of C++, C#, C Natural or C Flat (lol), so I'm pretty much clueless. I am using PowerSource CO to make the server, and it's all good for now. However, I don't know how to edit monster drops and NPC scripting. I also don't know how to change what NPCs do. I went into my PowerSource CO Latest folder and my Steals Server Pack folder, and edited most NPC scripts in Client.cs. If anyone could PM or anything, that would be sweet. I might need a couple programmers to help me with this. For now, I'll need you to work for free, because I can't pay you until this server goes profit-bound. I'm 15 years old, and I got alot of potential, really xD...but I got alot of comical scripts for the NPCs. Yeah, I've searched for all this **** and everything, but I haven't been able to find anything. If anyone could help me, that would be kick ***. Thanks guys, Contacts below.

AIM: Revelations5594
MSN:

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to this.

Wanna know how much i lol´d about the market parts??
Why do ppl make a server with ZERO experienc of C# ?
anyway
add my msn ill help u.

Tags
drops, monsters, npc, private server, scripting