Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login Bug

Discussion on Login Bug within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Login Bug

Hello elitepvpers members i have a login bug in my server the problem is when i login to the server the black screen is stop on, Loging into account server anyway this is a pic from my project i don't know from where the problem happened

[IMG][/IMG]

sorry for my bad english

thanks in advance
Old 10/31/2013, 04:11   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Well, let's read the error message. It says that the connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time. So, the connection attempted timed out - it was not able to reach the MySQL service. This could be because you don't have MySQL installed, configured, or because you don't have your source configured.
Old 10/31/2013, 12:59   #3

Many sources that get re-released add mysql data in almost every file... I'm not sure why but I would suggest looking at the config files in the debug folder and also looking the source for "root".
Old 10/31/2013, 13:20   #4

the bug is happened suddenly the source was working fine with me but i don't know why this problem is happened
Old 10/31/2013, 15:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mero.El.Omda View Post
the bug is happened suddenly the source was working fine with me but i don't know why this problem is happened
Is the source connecting to MySql at all? If its not then either MySql is not running on the specified host or some of your MySql credentials are wrong...

Check it all and we can go from there
Old 11/01/2013, 23:12   #6

#Request close
Old 11/02/2013, 05:51   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mero.El.Omda View Post
#Request close
Next time you would like to have your thread closed, please report it. There's no guarantee that I'll see posts like these unless they are reported. Also, maybe if you solved your problem, you could post the answer for others who come across this thread with the same problem (or for yourself if you ever come back to this for help).

Closed as requested.
Closed Thread