Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]I need a good Source

Discussion on [Request]I need a good Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]I need a good Source

Hi. I've tried a few sources, I started with Steals pack and now im at Yuki's source V 1.2. It's pretty good it has ninja(But no skills working), it has ninja gear, it has working gw ( althought its not the best), it has some pretty good stuff and I like it, but the only thing is that it has a messed up pk system like alot of LOFT sources, like you can fb or ss from a certain position and it goes thru the player and it's suppose to hit but it doesn't. I heard from few people that to fix this problem I need a binary source. So if anyone knows any kind of source that has this problem fixed, please post a link or add me on msn to talk about it:

I'd appreciate the help
Old 07/29/2009, 21:28   #2

elite*gold: 80
Well looking at some of your knowledge about coding like in another post saying "i wish i could code" there is no source out there that you can work on. And its not cool when you take someones source, change NOTHING, and run it, its actually quite stupid. So im gonna say be another ****** and run the TQ Binarys, if you want a complete source.... Just translate all of the text, and viola
Old 07/29/2009, 21:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Well looking at some of your knowledge about coding like in another post saying "i wish i could code" there is no source out there that you can work on. And its not cool when you take someones source, change NOTHING, and run it, its actually quite stupid. So im gonna say be another ****** and run the TQ Binarys, if you want a complete source.... Just translate all of the text, and viola
Yeah well it's easy to say but not do. And what's wrong with running a source that I didn't make? You know how many people do this? People release sources so that people do whatever they want with it but give credits to them. And people download a source and run it because they don't know how to code or change stuff if they did I bet they would code it.
Old 07/29/2009, 21:45   #4

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade911 View Post
Yeah well it's easy to say but not do. And what's wrong with running a source that I didn't make? You know how many people do this? People release sources so that people do whatever they want with it but give credits to them. And people download a source and run it because they don't know how to code or change stuff if they did I bet they would code it.
EXACTLY my point, you dont know how to change stuff, therefore it LAME. And people publically release sources so OTHER people can learn off of them, not steal the freakin thing. Even if they give credit to them(which they DO NOT) its still stupid. And yes i know how people do this, and you know how many fail?? And quite frankly we know yours would fail, as you claimed yourself you dont know how to code. So no source is good for you...
Old 07/29/2009, 22:40   #5

@StarBucks im ignoring you now go post somewhere else if you don't want to help