Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make privateserver easy

Discussion on How to make privateserver easy within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/07/2009, 22:05   #46

elite*gold: 0
Well i followed each step carefully, but when i want to login it says "connection to the servers has been interrupted". Redid everything a couple of times but its not helping... So anyone got a idea how to fix it? I am using a laptop but that wont be the problem if im right.

Thx
Old 11/08/2009, 00:35   #47

Laptop is not aproblem, but did you type your ip if wanted to make non hamachi? then try make hamachi and it should work, it is because ports not set forward another solution could be that you maybe cant use that client, then try go the the normal CO2 PserverSection and take the sticky thread Major Clients and choose 5017, that could also help. if you find out anything else then try. Another way is that you use Navicat as database and batch sql file there, try go to Internet Explore and go on this site localhost/phpmyadmin
Old 11/08/2009, 11:20   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
Laptop is not aproblem, but did you type your ip if wanted to make non hamachi? then try make hamachi and it should work, it is because ports not set forward another solution could be that you maybe cant use that client, then try go the the normal CO2 PserverSection and take the sticky thread Major Clients and choose 5017, that could also help. if you find out anything else then try. Another way is that you use Navicat as database and batch sql file there, try go to Internet Explore and go on this site localhost/phpmyadmin

Well, i did everything on my pc and it worked even used different sources. I really get the hang of it now. But on my laptop its still being a pain in the ***. So there must be something that i have to change on my laptop. Pc doesnt have any problem with it. Thanks for your time ooh btw im using hamachi gonna try to change it today to non hamachi.

Greetings
Closed Thread

Tags
private server make guide