Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a guide for a registration website

Discussion on I need a guide for a registration website within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I need a guide for a registration website

Hello, can anybody make me a guide on how to create a registration page for my Conquer online private server. I would appreciate it if somebody helped.

Thanks
Old 07/28/2009, 04:06   #2

Go use the search function and search for "registration page" you should get a few threads that tells you how to make it.

After downloading a page, open the .php files (i think) with notepad and search for server/database name and password. Insert you MySQL password and hit save. If your hosting under hamachi, you must have apache. AppServ is a good option
Drag the page files to C:/AppServ/www
That should be all I think
your reg page is Ip/register.php
Old 07/28/2009, 05:34   #3

lotf or binary reg script?
Old 07/28/2009, 19:40   #4

i think its for bins
Old 07/29/2009, 00:39   #5

Yeah I am using hamachi, not binary server (i think). I did what !Eagle suggested but the page only loads for me and not for other ppl. Anyone know the problem?
Old 07/29/2009, 01:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade911 View Post
Yeah I am using hamachi, not binary server (i think). I did what !Eagle suggested but the page only loads for me and not for other ppl. Anyone know the problem?
The problem is your server is being blocked by either your firewall/antivirus or your isp. Make sure you added Hamachi as an exception. If your behind a Router then you need to forward the ports.
Old 07/29/2009, 20:56   #7

@Hoven, i don't use binary so i guess LOFT?
Old 07/29/2009, 21:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEagle View Post
The problem is your server is being blocked by either your firewall/antivirus or your isp. Make sure you added Hamachi as an exception. If your behind a Router then you need to forward the ports.
Yeah about the antivirus. It does ask me if i want to allow access and I allow it. So it's not this, it's just that I guess I follow guides that don't work or something. Because it works for me, but not for other people. note: I hear alot of people have this problem

And about port forwarding, I don't think it's neccessary because I've seen alot of Hamachi servers with a working registration website, so it could work for me I just need a working guide.
Old 08/06/2009, 01:34   #9

where download registration website