Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need push in right direction plz

Discussion on need push in right direction plz within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need push in right direction plz

lookin to make p sever first then a new game after i get use to do the p server . going to collage for promgraming in like 2 weeks but well what i am asking is what software i need for editing co and doing the server and what all programs i would need to make a game from scratch thank to all who help me and to rest i know go ahead and flame if u like idk . i just want to make my ideas in to a game i have too many floating around and need to get em out
Old 07/23/2009, 21:48   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
You can code a conqueronline privateserver in pretty much any coding language. The most common coding languages are probably Java, VisualBasic, FSharp, CSharp, C++, Delphi, tho there are some more.

I suggest you learning C# (C Sharp) since there are alot of made sources in that language. Take tutorials and watch guides here on e*pvp to get into a source edition, and you're ready to go.

Goodluck,
Emme
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2009, 21:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
You can code a conqueronline privateserver in pretty much any coding language. The most common coding languages are probably Java, VisualBasic, FSharp, CSharp, C++, Delphi, tho there are some more.

I suggest you learning C# (C Sharp) since there are alot of made sources in that language. Take tutorials and watch guides here on e*pvp to get into a source edition, and you're ready to go.

Goodluck,
Emme
what programs do u use to edit the game and make ur pc the data base for log in
and i dont want the hamachi