Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Obfuscating & Packing

Discussion on Obfuscating & Packing within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/30/2013, 20:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,107
Tools of that nature are not meant to fully protect .net executable files It'll only decrees the chances of your source code being modified/understood and to make it less readable.

Without using such a tool any retarded "i am a hacker" type of people can decompile your file. But once the exe is obfuscated 1 maybe 2 out of a 100 people will have the knowledge/*****/Patience to decompile that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/30/2013, 22:08   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
Tools of that nature are not meant to fully protect .net executable files It'll only decrees the chances of your source code being modified/understood and to make it less readable.

Without using such a tool any retarded "i am a hacker" type of people can decompile your file. But once the exe is obfuscated 1 maybe 2 out of a 100 people will have the knowledge/*****/Patience to decompile that.
what u have said is completely Reasonable ..Thx dude

This Thread Can Be Closed Now
Old 09/30/2013, 23:54   #18

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
wanna the best method?

No one could break this (only the expert of the experts ).
lol

why you are so sure bro :?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2013, 10:23   #19

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
wanna the best method?

use eazfuscator then SmartAssembly then safengine(NoobyProtect).

No one could break this (only the expert of the experts ).
If they can break one why are you so sure they couldn't break 'one' three times?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AUTOIT]String Obfuscating|Func Crypting [TUT]
09/10/2013 - Coding Tutorials - 11 Replies
#Update 10.09.2013 Anstatt des schlechten Tutorials und dem ganzen aufwand habe ich mich mal an einen Obfuscator gesetzt. Es sollte eigentlich alles fehlerfrei laufen. Nach dem obfuscaten wird eine datei im scriptdir erstellt namens : new_Obf.au3 das werde ich noch anpassen auf die dateinamen von den obfuscateten scripts Funktionen : -Strings Crypten (Script wird langsamer) -Eigene Funktionen oder UDF's Renamen -Variablen umbenennen
Exe packing.
01/21/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone! I tried to pack some files into dekaron.exe, and all worked.But there's a problem. I do not know how to choose more Virtual Paths.So basically what I do not is to choose one Virtual Path, like E:, for example, and the new exe that will result will only work on the folder with the client that is placed on E:. But if I copy the same client into C:, the new dekaron.exe won't work. Does anyone know how can I choose multiple Virtual Paths? I am waiting for your replys :)
Problem While Packing
12/26/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I extracted PC.epk and .eix. I edited the files there and added some mine. I packed and i deleted source folder. I wanted to be sure that job is done and i extracted again. The files aren't changed and the files i added arent there! What to do? I want a lot these changes... :confused:
Packing problem
02/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i decided to hack in dekaron rusaki, when i unpacked the share folder to edit the files everything went smoothly..but when i tried to repack them, it didnt make a difference how many different ways i tried, the re-packer stopped at the Baron df map...i waited about 5 mins but it was still stopped so now im kinda lost. Other servers i have done this with no problems.....any suggestions?
help packing
08/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
ok i got the files packed, and got my .HD and .PAK when i put them in my folder, and try running the game it dosent run. it goes to a black screen and shuts down. i changed the 0 to a 1 in shadow. and it still dosent work. can anyone help?:confused: