Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

few things I need help with.

Discussion on few things I need help with. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question few things I need help with.

Hello,

I downloaded the powersource CO and I can already login.
But now I can't see my char anymore and I can't move him.
All commands work so I can teleport my char to other cities but I can't move from the spot!
How can I fix this?

My second question is, I kinda dislike pach 5017 and I know there isn't a powersource 5065 patch, but maybe someone else can deliver me another client (not powersource) that works with 5065?

Thnx for helping!
Old 07/21/2009, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Might be something you edited in source, or your character might just be bugged..

anyway here is 5095 patch source :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
A few things...
04/15/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
I have a few questions. First off.... Is there a new zoom working for PWI since the April 14th patch? Second off.... Can the mods please try to sticky bots for each version of PW so it makes it a little easier to find out what ones go where? I do not mean actually put the bots in the sticky but just the links to the forums. I get so many questions about where to find stuff it drives me crazy. I think it would help out this forum to make sub-forums for each version.
Things to do?
07/20/2008 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Hey, so is anyone doing anything cool with theese hacks? ive gone and found the level 94's and killed them, explored raekon level 3 by the rooftops, anyone slayed any cool bosses or found any really good ways of making crones? PS:Cheers for releasing the hack in public!
NE to BE and other things
12/07/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
alrighty, heres the file i said i would do. fully customizable, Night Elf to Blood Elf. this includes the voices as well, although i havnt tried those out. it also includes TBC login music. the reason i said "and other things" is because im going to update this to kind of be a repack. the current things i have in mind are... * different textures for SW * Tauren to Draenei * starting weaps for some classes into high lvl TBC weaps(maybe) * NE and Tauren mounts to...
I can't do any of these things
08/20/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
When I try to do any of these tools, none of them work. The speed hack, any everything else. I can't change the INI files because it just changes right back. How do I change the Ini files, it won't let me.