Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySql Execute : index was outside the bounds of the array at C#

Discussion on MySql Execute : index was outside the bounds of the array at C# within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/19/2013, 22:33   #31

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Why do you have charset latin1 and not UTF8?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 22:52   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Emil View Post
Why do you have charset latin1 and not UTF8?
i don`t think it will make any changes if i change it to uft8 because i am already did but nothing new .. same problem ... !!
Old 09/20/2013, 14:48   #33

This error has nothing to do with mysql tables. Has anyone looked at the picture posted on the 3rd page? (The one with black background)
The problem comes from somewhere inside Execute (at line 336).
@abdeen:Whilst your exception resides in Execute() you clearly don't read the name from the character packet correctly.
Post here the execute command and highlight the 336th line if you want to have this exception fixed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 15:30   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
This error has nothing to do with mysql tables. Has anyone looked at the picture posted on the 3rd page? (The one with black background)
The problem comes from somewhere inside Execute (at line 336).
@abdeen:Whilst your exception resides in Execute() you clearly don't read the name from the character packet correctly.
Post here the execute command and highlight the 336th line if you want to have this exception fixed.
thanks brother but now i know where this error come from .. its only come if i used albertos source 5518 Forward o send client uid and token and Connect to get the client id again to use with AwaitingPool Safe Dictionary , to set client.Entity.Account

like this code

Code:
Database.AccountTable Account = null;
                if (ServerBase.Kernel.AwaitingPool.ContainsKey(FW.Identifier))
                {
                    ServerBase.Kernel.AwaitingPool.TryGetValue(FW.Identifier, out Account);
                    ServerBase.Kernel.AwaitingPool.Remove(FW.Identifier);
                    if (Account != null)
                    {
                        client.Account = Account;
                    }
                }
but if i used it without using connect class or waitingpool i don`t receive this error message !!

i fixed the problem of client character name its now working fine

this image before fixing it ..

but still get the error of MySql although i break pointed my code and got all info got a values nothing null !!