Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lotf adding potency question

Discussion on Lotf adding potency question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/29/2009, 19:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Do you no the nobility packet? lol
Old 06/29/2009, 19:34   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RapidBlade~ View Post
Potency adds defence, idk bout attack, and dont act like you know what the hell your doing on my source, i think i know more about it then you do
Scuze me? if you'd know more than me, you would just make a potency with the use of right packets and patch.And if you'd know more than me , you wouldnt use my **** noboility system I made like good 8-9 months ago.

And btw? How come potency adds defence if potency in LOTF is only client sided? Well i'll explain it for you , client is just showing you an effect of potency which are numbers ... get it? I may be wrong , but LOTF does not have any potency coded.
Old 06/29/2009, 19:38   #18

I coded my own nobility... so I have no idea what your talking bout.... And if your so good how bout you actually help me instead of making fun of my ownage coding? I guess your just all talk no walk... sad
Old 06/29/2009, 19:44   #19

Quote:
I coded my own nobility... so I have no idea what your talking bout.... And if your so good how bout you actually help me instead of making fun of my ownage coding? I guess your just all talk no walk... sad
I just told you what to do.Thers no simplier way to explain it?
Old 06/29/2009, 19:51   #20

well how come on things like my reborn code Potency +-5; worked? it cant just be client side there has to be something to go with it
Old 06/29/2009, 19:56   #21

Quote:
well how come on things like my reborn code Potency +-5; worked? it cant just be client side there has to be something to go with it
Maybe because your character info includes Reborncount n stuff Like level and so on but it doesnt have the thing from your Nobility , not sure and I suck at explainin but o well I downloaded LOTF and it does have potency , but very few of it.

#Yasmin* - we dont give a ****?
Old 06/29/2009, 20:05   #22

I care =) lol, so basicly does any1 have the actual answer of how to do this? thats really all i need to know at this point...
Old 06/30/2009, 16:21   #23

Try
Code:
MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.GeneralData((long)MyChar.UID, 0, 0, 0, 92));
Old 06/30/2009, 17:49   #24

Nah didnt work, i just got the gained a level effect around me and it said i gained a level but nothign happened XD