Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with items

Discussion on problem with items within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with items

every time i create items from gm or npc when i do relogin it totaly changes to pot or gem or somthing idiot so anyone know what is this bug come from or how to fix it ?
Old 07/10/2013, 18:52   #2

well you should know how its going :-
1 - when u send item to player using command or w.e .. packet 1008 is sent to player with the Given Item ID and all item infos

2 - the Item ID is Saved inside the Database so when the player login you send all items inside players inventory to him again so it might be smthing wrong with the database
Old 07/11/2013, 16:51   #3

anyone know how to fix it ?
Old 07/11/2013, 18:59   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamgirl2003 View Post
anyone know how to fix it ?
You really aren't giving us much to work off. All we know is that your server is having problems saving items. It could be really anything with your source. It could be the way it saves items, loads items, creates items, the command, the handing of staff members on your server - anything. If you're not a programmer, then you're just out of luck, unless you can locate the problem and give us more details. If you say what source you're using, you might just run into someone who has fixed it for that source - but again, you need to provide us with more details.
Old 07/11/2013, 23:34   #5

that happens when loading items from datebase
Old 07/12/2013, 05:21   #6

out of memory ? most likely you are loading it in a wrong/stupid way which eat all the memory ? still you are not giving us enough data to help you, but do yourself a favor and set a bp on execution on the compiler on the command and step inside functions since the command start executing until you find what's wrong or until it eat the memory to figure out what's wrong, then share the code with us or even do yourself one more favor by learning some programming to fix it on your own
Old 07/12/2013, 07:08   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You really aren't giving us much to work off. All we know is that your server is having problems saving items. It could be really anything with your source. It could be the way it saves items, loads items, creates items, the command, the handing of staff members on your server - anything. If you're not a programmer, then you're just out of luck, unless you can locate the problem and give us more details. If you say what source you're using, you might just run into someone who has fixed it for that source - but again, you need to provide us with more details.
Old 07/13/2013, 02:30   #8

okay check this memory error
Old 07/13/2013, 05:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamgirl2003 View Post
okay check this memory error
so now we should be guessing what is there at line 179 at MySqlReader ?
ummm aa umm well im not good at guessing but i would bet that it's pregnant and there is a baby at line 179, you should have used a condom
Old 07/13/2013, 17:07   #10

nvm fixed