Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Linking my client to my server

Discussion on Linking my client to my server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Linking my client to my server

Can someone tell me the exact steps to use my client to log into my server?
Thank you in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Linking Server
01/13/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi epvpers, Someone knows how to solve this? After i choose character and click "Start" , i become the error message "Try to reconnect server" . I think it is a problem with the link server, the link server dont run. Ive try to start the link server under services but there is only the error message " cant find data or cant find datapath" . i dont know how to solve it. I try with search last 2 days , but there was only 1 topic over this from Omega and that dont work for me.
Item Linking
09/14/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Moin alle zusammen, Ich hab bzw probier mich grade an Item Linking & bei mir funzt es auch soweit nur will ich alles verlinken. Questitems usw gehen auch schon nur spackt es bei manchen Waffen und bei allg Pets. ( WorldServer crashed hängt sich auf unso,es spackt halt^^) vllt kann mir ja jemand helfen :handsdown:
Creating a second server and linking it
12/17/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
I have been experimenting with creating a second shaiya server, but I have been unsuccessful in determining how to set it up. Would 2 sets of serverside files be needed or only modifications to files? Would it require a virtual machine to be installed on the server? Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading and I do apologize if this is the wrong section.
lapis linking
01/06/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
please can anyone help me , i cant link my lapises to my weapons i am on easy mode lvl 27, it says i dont have enough slots, what do i do help plz