Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5165 Weekly PK Tournament

Discussion on 5165 Weekly PK Tournament within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5165 Weekly PK Tournament

Hello I have a 5165 source and have edited all the 2.0 stuff out and adding only 1.0 features and I have actually nearly completed the source except from adding mob spawns and item drops from mobs, I will do them last. I was wondering if anyone had a script for a working weekly pk tournament like on real co when you have to get the token from pheasents and hand it into the General near the pk arena and the winner gets a super gem!

This would help me alot if anyone had

I need some help also on houses :S I followed Arco's/Pringles guild.

When I create a house and try and enter it sticks on "Connecting to server" I followed it step by step and went over it about 3 times to make sure I didnt do anything wrong and it still wont load into the house, Maybe its not loading the map or something but I dont seem to know how to fix it
Old 07/01/2013, 22:24   #2

As for the weekly pk tournament, I'm not sure if it was in the first ProjectX source I released which was 5165. The source is like 2 years old.
You can find it here:

However there is a lot of tournaments in there, so you should be able to figure out how to make it.

As for dynamic maps:
Send the real map id to the client, but let the dynamic map id be at the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2013, 00:51   #3

Thanks I will have a look at your source!