Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kimo Last Debug

Discussion on Kimo Last Debug within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kimo Last Debug

Old 06/23/2013, 00:48   #2

"Server loaded in 82515 milliseconds". Very nice bro you are the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 01:12   #3

Why even mentioning that guy? He is not a coder, he steals codes and creates source with them, his "sources" are never clean, they are so messy, the text is messy as well, I don't think that this guy should be called coder.

And what is this if I may ask?
Old 06/23/2013, 01:42   #4

so please can u tell ppls from any one he stole codes ? Lol
Old 06/23/2013, 01:57   #5

And you're showing us this because...?
Old 06/23/2013, 02:10   #6

Cuz He Told Me You Can Never Hack Me :P
Old 06/23/2013, 02:23   #7

This Isnt Fatakat Forum or any other ****** Egy Ones ... so what the use of this Thread ?
to show that you are good at hacking ?? you know what i actually think that you have never been good at almost everything .. YOU = FAIL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2013, 02:41   #8

Fatakat, ahahahah this gave me a good laugh.
@magnon
You just went fully retarded mate, never go fully retarded......
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 03:05   #9

How pointless? + Kimo shouldnt even be mentioned anymore.. like really? Just disgusting.
Old 06/23/2013, 05:51   #10

#sitdownson its your opinion and thanks, but i dont care about any one
#Magnon u didnt hacked Kimo O.o you hacked your self
ahm please post screenshot for first 2 pics here in this site if you already have full source
#i mean bot players system that play and sell items and dropevents for players and no one open all this players =P
#This message for haters ,, if u gone say its client side try it yourself!!
, and btw its not show off for something cause all we do in conquer is **** ,btw b4 anyone call a coder for him please try to make your own game , i never talked to anyone in any forum or sharing work with any one and i always work in new systems that conquer release and done it first and you can check my facebook pics here: and some ppls come and say anything about me i guess that what you can called like Just disgusting

Old 06/23/2013, 06:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by btot View Post
#sitdownson its your opinion and thanks, but i dont care about any one
#Magnon u didnt hacked Kimo O.o you hacked your self
ahm please post screenshot for first 2 pics here in this site if you already have full source
#i mean bot players system that play and sell items and dropevents for players and no one open all this players =P
#This message for haters ,, if u gone say its client side try it yourself!!
, and btw its not show off for something cause all we do in conquer is shit ,btw b4 anyone call a coder for him please try to make your own game , i never talked to anyone in any forum or sharing work with any one and i always work in new systems that conquer release and done it first and you can check my facebook pics here: and some ppls come and say anything about me i guess that what you can called like Just disgusting

Nah Not First.. I was the First One to finish The New Lottery System and One Bandit and all know that so dont Pretend that you are Pro cuz u r just like any1 else .. and who said that Coding system is Hard ? if you know what you are doing in C# + Packet Logger nothing would be Hard anyways GL

Note:-
This Thread is taking too much Importance than it should be its useless one that need to be Ignored / Closed
Old 06/23/2013, 07:08   #12

ok use your packet logger to make player play online with offline player !
and i mean CaptureFlag system - TeamQualfire-ChampionArena-ElitePk-OriginalSteedRace and this systems not one armed bandit O.o
#and i agree with you to close this thread =)
Old 06/23/2013, 07:31   #13

Quote:
ok use your packet logger to make player play online with offline player !
and i mean CaptureFlag system - TeamQualfire-ChampionArena-ElitePk-OriginalSteedRace and this systems not one armed bandit O.o
#and i agree with you to close this thread =)
they rnt Hard at all .. all u need is time and its done and for the Online player to play with offline1 i dont think that its hard.. its like making AI Player
Old 06/23/2013, 07:33   #14

yes dude i know "talk" is easy !!
but please when u working in it dont make alot of threads asking for help like you always do as i see from all your threads here :O
dont have much time for you im sorry g2g
Old 06/23/2013, 08:01   #15

Quote:
yes dude i know "talk" is easy !!
but please when u working in it dont make alot of threads asking for help like you always do as i see from all your threads here :O
dont have much time for you im sorry g2g
Surely i will have to ask members for some stuffs .. and am sure u do like u did with me on FB asking for stuffs Remember its isnt have to be in form to Threads to be getting Helped ..
Closed Thread