Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I cant get exp from killing mobs

Discussion on I cant get exp from killing mobs within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I cant get exp from killing mobs

My source doesnt allow me to earn exp from killing mobs. Dont say anything about "If you cant code, dont have a server" Thats just plain stupid,im asking for help,not criticism.
Old 06/20/2013, 06:33   #2

Well look at it from the other point of view , you are basically running a "thing" you dont understand , and you also dont provide us with with enough info. Thus we really cant help you in an efficient manner . You should should check your sourcode and find where death of an entity is handled and investigate from there .

PS : This is a wrong section for your question .
Old 06/20/2013, 09:51   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Lets see here...

You've posted in the incorrect section (should be in private server section as you're not discussing the official game)
You've not told us what source you're running
You've not told us what you've tried already to narrow down our help

So yes... moral of the story would be that you need to learn coding in order to fix your problems. With more information we can most definitely guide you in the right direction but at the end of the day you're the one who's going to have to make the changes in your source. If you don't understand the slightest bit about C# and programming in general then you are going to have quite a hard time of it will you not?

So yes, if you want to run a private server, you should at least learn the basics of programming.

Ps: Already reported so a mod can move this for you. Best of luck in the future.
Old 06/20/2013, 09:54   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Arrow CO2 Programming -> CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 06/20/2013, 20:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheniwinyoulose1 View Post
My source doesnt allow me to earn exp from killing mobs. Dont say anything about "If you cant code, dont have a server" Thats just plain stupid,im asking for help,not criticism.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2013, 20:29   #6

well there are 3 Reaons to cause this :-
1st Reason is that u didnt update Update packet which is 10017
2nd Reason is .. maybe it hadnt been coded
3rd Reason is .. Maybe its coded but isnt called when u kill monster

check what i said above .. its one of those reasons