Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] All Members Opinion

Discussion on [Discussion] All Members Opinion within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] All Members Opinion

well i've spent 1 Year and half of working on Co Private server and self learning , testing and adding new features . my aim was making a good server that ever1 have fun rather than the server that gives u almost anything in perhaps 1 day or 2 and the only thing u do is donating in Nobility Ranks ... i was trying to make my server Identical to TQ ( Most of ppls like that) thats the Reason .. but after TQ Released more Shits i began to Re-Think of what server need to be .. TQ Ruined Co and what made it even worse they made Auto hunting system to gather more Money ..so am Really confused about continuing my server .. i want to offer a very Good Entertaining server but this is going to be smhow different than TQ's one .. features that ill Remove :-
1 - Pirate : Reason is its Very badass boring OP Char which makes the PVP Annyong

2 - Chi : Reason .. i didnt find any reason to give the player Extra Stats through using Buttons

3 - New Warrior , Ninja Spells : They are making these chars OP too so i dont want that

4 - Poker : Reason : its useless y would i offer poker in Pserver ? thaat doesnt make any since at all cuz cps , money are availble so there is no need to play it .. if u are going to play poker cuz u love it i suggest to play zenga Poker at FB

5 - Chamion : Reason : i dont see any good reason to Add it

about the assassin i wont remove it as its very balanced Char.. and without it the archer would be so easily to be killed and would be useless char ( just for Hunting cps ) which i dont like it to be

btw the server is going to be Balanced .. the Donators wont be Over Powered and i wont Sell Cup +12 2skt and all these DumbAss items .. just dbs
Medium Rates of CPS , DBS and medium rates of Leveling cuz Making server hard ( not Extreamly hard ) is what give players Fun

Features will be Added :-
1 - Flower & Gift Ranking
2 - Tq ClanWar Style
3 - More Balanced Attacking Calculations
4 - CTF TQ Style

so my question now is would it be interesting server to play ? .. what makes me Really Confused is that i dont think this server will succeed or be popular as almost all players prefer Very Recent Servers with almost everything like TQ .. to be Honest am DisAppointed atm

so what i really need is giving me Full Reveiw about my Plan , about my thoughts and what do u think should be Done and what do u think about my idea ?

NOTE : Dont be Negative And take part in this Discussion

Regards
shadowman123
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2013, 03:59   #2

What I personally enjoy in a server is a legitimate economy that isn't saturated, being able to fight donators and not be completely dominated, and make it somewhat hard to be max level. Play at least a week to do it then getting it in one day. I also enjoy the new classes but I don't exactly enjoy the new systems.
Old 06/16/2013, 04:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsalex View Post
What [i]I[i] personally enjoy in a server is a legitimate economy that isn't saturated, being able to fight donators and not be completely dominated, and make it somewhat hard to be max level. Play at least a week to do it then getting it in one day. I also enjoy the new classes but I don't exactly enjoy the new systems.
Re-Read the Thread.. i've updated it with more Informations
Old 06/16/2013, 04:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Re-Read the Thread.. i've updated it with more Informations
Yeah, you SAY you won't have OP donators, but what happens the server cost become a lot? How do you plan to keep it running?

From what you say though, yes, I'd play your server and if you're looking for a test you can PM me and I'd love to check it out or anything
Old 06/16/2013, 04:12   #5

Quote:
Yeah, you SAY you won't have OP donators, but what happens the server cost become a lot? How do you plan to keep it running?

From what you say though, yes, I'd play your server and if you're looking for a test you can PM me and I'd love to check it out or anything
i Prefer Closing the Server than making the Donators OP .. if i made the Donators OP i would Ruin my server by myself .. byside that if i did i wont be giving people Good Entertaining Balanced Server so they wont play in it ..Got it ?

btw iam upgrading it to 5735 .. after it become stable ill let u know
Old 06/16/2013, 04:14   #6

Interesting outlook that you'd rather close the server than ruin it, which I do support honestly.
Old 06/16/2013, 04:17   #7

Yah, you are removing good stuff which makes the server fun, i will gladly play the server.

But about the pirate part, you sure its a good idea to remove it?
i mean pirate is a rare class and not many games use it, this is something you don't wane rush and remove, players must vote if they want to have such a class in the game that they want to play, for me pirate is wonderful class, and if you can make his skills damage not over powered then there you go.
Old 06/16/2013, 04:20   #8

Pirate isn't that rare. Lots of servers have it, and it can be fun if it's done well.
Old 06/16/2013, 04:21   #9

As long as you add something other servers don't have.

Quote:
Pirate isn't that rare. Lots of servers have it, and it can be fun if it's done well.
He wasn't referring to the servers, but rather other mmorpgs.
Old 06/16/2013, 04:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
Yah, you are removing good stuff which makes the server fun, i will gladly play the server.

But about the pirate part, you sure its a good idea to remove it?
i mean pirate is a rare class and not many games use it, this is something you don't wane rush and remove, players must vote if they want to have such a class in the game that they want to play, for me pirate is wonderful class, and if you can make his skills damage not over powered then there you go.
as its Disucssion Thread it will be my pleasure to Discuss anything related to my plan.. i Decided to remove the Pirate as its skills Sux .. beside that its Very OP Char .. attaching Spots on Players then keep using Gun Skill .. same concept of zapping ... and blade tempest is very very Strong Skill which offers its owner Speed , OP Attack ... all classes would be included except Pirate and i guess pvp was much better & ppls were having much more fun b4 the Pirate Release so the best solution is to remove that Class
Old 06/16/2013, 04:23   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
He wasn't referring to the servers, but rather other mmorpgs.
Hmm, I've never seen a pirate in an MMORPG, but then again, I've only played 5-6.
Old 06/16/2013, 04:25   #12

Quote:
Hmm, I've never seen a pirate in an MMORPG, but then again, I've only played 5-6.
Exactly why Pirate is a rare class
Old 06/16/2013, 04:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Exactly why Pirate is a rare class
Haha, wow, I was attempting to contradict myself! Opps!
Old 06/16/2013, 04:29   #14

what about the quest system?

are you going to use that or remove it? its prty big system and it can be very useful its coded fully. any news about this?
Old 06/16/2013, 04:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
what about the quest system?

are you going to use that or remove it? its prty big system and it can be very useful its coded fully. any news about this?
if u are talking about Quest system ( Packets 1134 & 1135 ) .. i dont really would like to add them as they are pretty easy and wont Give the Players much exp so its useless to be added ... but if u are talking about general Quests surely i will add good quests so that the player dont get bored easily anyways i got millions of Ideas about quests dont worry about that
Closed Thread