Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

met zone to summoner'r rift

Discussion on met zone to summoner'r rift within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/18/2013, 23:01   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
The scale on that is going to be all wrong lol, best of luck though.
Indeed. This does not use dmaps whatsoever and also doesn't take into account variable size tiles which conquer uses. It was a simple batch converter to populate my own maps for my own file type not for use with conquer.

Simply posted so he had a slight idea how the files are linked together.
Old 06/19/2013, 01:53   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Indeed. This does not use dmaps whatsoever and also doesn't take into account variable size tiles which conquer uses. It was a simple batch converter to populate my own maps for my own file type not for use with conquer.

Simply posted so he had a slight idea how the files are linked together.
Oh nono, that's all fine, I meant using Summoner's Rift as a conquer map wouldn't work because of the scale.
Old 06/19/2013, 02:25   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Oh nono, that's all fine, I meant using Summoner's Rift as a conquer map wouldn't work because of the scale.
That too. It would look absolutely horrendous. I'm also un-aware of any tool to pull the texture for the entire map, especially given that there are 3d objects used on it. You'd then need to procedural split it, scale it and transform it into something usable... even then it would look like ****.
Old 06/19/2013, 06:32   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
That too. It would look absolutely horrendous. I'm also un-aware of any tool to pull the texture for the entire map, especially given that there are 3d objects used on it. You'd then need to procedural split it, scale it and transform it into something usable... even then it would look like ****.
infact ive put the floor bricks of Dcity and it looks fine because puzzle files are repeated about summoner's rift i'll design npcs as rocks and trees to make the top,mid and bottom path.
Old 06/19/2013, 06:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slam View Post
infact ive put the floor bricks of Dcity and it looks fine because puzzle files are repeated about summoner's rift i'll design npcs as rocks and trees to make the top,mid and bottom path.
Or just use map objects... y'know like conquer does for objects with height
Old 06/19/2013, 07:53   #21

Quote:
Or just use map objects... y'know like conquer does for objects with height
i dont know how to use map objects by putting them in a map like i cant jump from here or i cant stand here?
Old 06/19/2013, 09:27   #22

map objects are client side and part of dmaps iirc. They represent many types of objects including things like music, sound (when you walk on coord), 3d objects, animated sprites, etc.

I could be wrong on some of the things they contain as I've never had a reason to make use of them before but yah, they are basically all the '3d' objects in the game such as trees, bridges and more. They generally also are counted as invalid coords.
Old 06/19/2013, 13:12   #23

Quote:
map objects are client side and part of dmaps iirc. They represent many types of objects including things like music, sound (when you walk on coord), 3d objects, animated sprites, etc.

I could be wrong on some of the things they contain as I've never had a reason to make use of them before but yah, they are basically all the '3d' objects in the game such as trees, bridges and more. They generally also are counted as invalid coords.
about the sound for maps there's an ini file but about the object by placing them using a dds file the player could walk over 'em ive created my 1st 3d tree object used in lol and had tooken the ground texture i think i could place the trees as firniture without names.

Offtopic: could any one solve that for me i get it in my highschool diffrentiation and calculus exam
higher derivateve

since : sinx=xy
prove that , x^2(y+y'')+2cosx=2y