Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a comparble loader or loader/ client 5700

Discussion on Need a comparble loader or loader/ client 5700 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a comparble loader or loader/ client 5700

Can anyone inform me how to get a proper working link to working loaders or clients with compatible loaders to these sources

Fire-fox 5723 BY HaMdY

Matrix-Co Version 5700 Full Fixed

ZeRo-Vb.NeT By HamoCooL Source ifranko

If anyone has a working client or loader with client please vibes me i have setup all these sources and loaded them in terminal but cannot get a working client/loader to login i remain with 3 possible login errors
these are

1. Sever dat error
2. incorrect user name and password (and it is the fackin correct user name/password)
3. disconnected from server (i have not even login the fackin thing)
Old 06/05/2013, 03:58   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Any new patch client you HAVE to use hybrid's loader as all of these servers only work because they are using his password encryption bypass.

Anything else will give you problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2013, 05:05   #3

lol got it up and running now i need to know how to clean the databases even tho you delete the entities they dont reset and you still see how much k or mb that has been used

ok figured it out nvm thanks will try to get come up with ideas and releases a few
Old 06/16/2013, 00:15   #4

i have the same problem i want to know how to get hybrid's loader for my server to work because i got all the errors he got and thanks