Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Items Load When Login .....

Discussion on Items Load When Login ..... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Items Load When Login .....

I want to know the reason of item didn't load when login .....

Many Times if my connection internet is low the gear never loaded i want to know the reason or what Responsible for it is it ( sockets or dologin in packethandel or what :@ )
Old 06/04/2013, 06:39   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You never even listed what source you're using. No one can help with so little information on your problem.

Likely the server is sending packets out of order or is not splitting/processing the requests properly to send the client it's gear.
Old 06/04/2013, 19:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Source Kimo 5723 !!!

just want to know the reason for that i noticed that its not gear only what didn't load there is something else like all icon of donation flower elc .....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[[HELP]] the game won't load after login
05/03/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi. i'm done with my server set-up for a few mins ago and when i was try to login and it work fine until after i select my char it come to town jangan and i can move the camera like normal but i cant move and the HP/MP bar is 0/0 and i have experince from playing silkroad it should flash a white light after u log into char and after that u can move but my doesnt flash any white light. it just standing there after a while i'm got DC Here is an pic:...
Load Items Bug??
03/08/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
i'm wonder if someone help me to make Loaditem Faster i will be thanks ----Exception message---- Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ----End of exception message---- ----Stack trace---- at Conquer_Online_Server.Database.ConquerItemTable.Lo adItems(GameState client) in C:\Users\WarCraft\Desktop\dsd\Conquer WarCraftCo v3 I\Conquer WarCraftCo v3\Database\ConquerItemTable.cs:line 102 at Conquer_Online_Server.Database.EntityTable.LoadEnt ity(GameState client) in...
Gameserver won't load new items.
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I using swsro files and i added new items to Item Mall in refshopgoods table also i add it in refobjCommon cuz this item dont exist there before. And when i try to start files Gamesterwer give me that error: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1995/gamesrerror .jpg what i need to do with this gameserver, I think he won't load this items cuz they are new and are not compiled with this gameserver, bu maybe there is something other. Maybe some1 will know what can help me :p
dekaronserver.exe won't load maps and items
07/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
it just comes up with a message file: .\basis\Function.cpp, Line: 97\ and then the dekaronserver.exe crashes
i want to trade my 100m SRO gold to your levelup load or RF load
04/15/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi..........anyone want SRO gold i have 100m i want to trade this to your levelup load or RF load anyone have just pm me or contact me this email add. [email protected] or +639202300892