Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]How can i modify....

Discussion on [help]How can i modify.... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]How can i modify....

Hi all!
Some1 know how to modify the GW time in TQ binarys 5065 ???/ pls post here how ty!
Old 06/13/2009, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Change your Window's Time
Press Thanks if i Helped ya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NpcName-e.dat modify help plz
03/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello, i play lineage Hellbound on private server. i wanted to modify some npcs (mainly chests) names. i have downloaded l2encdec.exe progerm and l2clientdat.exe , i too the npcname-2.dat file and decode it , changed some npcs name and all chests names to test if work, then i encode file back. DETAILS ON HOW I ENCODE: in the l2encdec.exe encoding option i must choose version, i dont know the version, so i took original file from game decode it and the encode it back in all version, and...
[Help]How to modify...
06/21/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Some questions... How to Modify that all new Chars have 50k EP? How to mod that all new Chars are in my Leg + Fam? How can i make PPL in my full Family? How to mod EP with Navicat?
Modify MaxHP
02/19/2008 - Flyff - 4 Replies
I played around the .res files and i found this propItemEtc.inc I change the set effects so instead of giving 10% HP Its gives 50% HP When i tried to log in, My MAX HP Did change (Before it was 7900 now Its 11000) and was added 50% more. But when I tried to fill it up using pills, it only fills up to 7900. Can someone tell me where/what file can i find the one that tells the client that my max hp is 7900 so i can change it to 11K
What Can we modify in data.pak?
02/08/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
What is related to server and what to client.. I'll just number the questions so that it's easier to answer(yes or no and occasionally how..) 1.can we modify mob's HP,MP,drop rate,damage,etc.?(share/creature/monster.csv) 2.We can modify range and AI(same) 3.can we change item model?(ex:u have a lvl 2 wpn which looks like a lvl 80 weapon) 3.can we modify an item's price?(ex:share/item/itemweapon.csv) 4.can we modify the amount of experience u need to lvl up?(ex:share/pc/exp.csv) 5.can...
Modify the UI ?
04/29/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hi kann man das UI modifizieren also die icons verschieben? is possible to adjust the screen icons manual? wenn ich windowed spiele schieben sich die icons übereinander!