Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Protect your site from TQ, New Disclaimer

Discussion on Protect your site from TQ, New Disclaimer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Protect your site from TQ, New Disclaimer

Well since I stopped helping/making private servers I decided to release my disclaimer. It's not like uber good but I think others are to plain.

(Credits go to me except for the image at top)

**This is not an advertisement**
Sample is at
Don't try to get into site, its screwed up :P
(Link back to E*PvP and the Powered by Ucoz will be removed when you implent to your site)

It also has a song playing in the background, its called Forsaken - As I Lay Dying.

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Disclaimer.rar (148.2 KB, 89 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 06/12/2009, 23:18   #2

ty dude that mush better to make TQ do not down any server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2009, 00:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeN^WinG View Post
ty dude that mush better to make TQ do not down any server
w/e you did , TQ is still able to Close any Server as long as you use TQ Client which has Copyrights 100% to TQ , The Only way to stop TQ is to get the source codes of the client and develop your own client otherwise TQ can **** you up
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2009, 01:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
w/e you did , TQ is still able to Close any Server as long as you use TQ Client which has Copyrights 100% to TQ , The Only way to stop TQ is to get the source codes of the client and develop your own client otherwise TQ can **** you up
Qft.
You need to use your own 'CODED' client. They can close you down easily, but they are too lazy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2009, 01:17   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
Qft.
You need to use your own 'CODED' client. They can close you down easily, but they are too lazy.
It's not being lazy. It's very costly to sue 100+ private servers. Once a version of the client can be used to connect to 3rd party servers, you're SOL.

edit: That's why they just send out the scare letters, it's not costly and it's working...sadly. :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2009, 01:18   #6

Quote:
You are right .. i would say that before you
TQ can't do anything on your server if you are using your own Client.
and TQ can't enter in the site because you used this page ? how can i protect it with a page ?
Old 06/13/2009, 01:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf View Post
You are right .. i would say that before you
TQ can't do anything on your server if you are using your own Client.
But then it's not Conquer Online anymore, so no point in trying to "emulate" the game. =>
Old 06/13/2009, 01:23   #8

Oh yea! Why didn`t we think about this? I can already see the TQ staff dying from a heart attack after seeing this page!

Now really, this should be closed.
Old 06/13/2009, 01:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
But then it's not Conquer Online anymore, so no point in trying to "emulate" the game. =>
hmm .. so he can make his own game =)
Old 06/13/2009, 02:27   #10

Make your own Game (Client) Or Pay for TQ to buy some burger ! or Refuse and get 6 Months Jail with Server close -.-
Old 06/13/2009, 03:04   #11

Quote:
Make your own Game (Client) Or Pay for TQ to buy some burger ! or Refuse and get 6 Months Jail with Server close -.-
Epic win.
Old 06/13/2009, 03:18   #12

nice man Ty
Old 06/13/2009, 03:40   #13

Quote:
I'm almost done coding some important part with the v5095 CoEmu. you know Rb, 2nd RB, +s stns, etc...

If i implement this to public, and TQ saw it... Will they sue me and and close my server and i'll spend 6 months in jail?

I'm residing Philippines and in the part of Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao, to where the MILF's is where... LOL
Old 06/13/2009, 04:05   #14

Well, people use these and they are plain. Just black background and 2 links for agree and disagree.

If you think its effective (keyword think) then atleast do it in style.

Dont have to flame about it
Old 06/13/2009, 04:27   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by editor05 View Post
I'm almost done coding some important part with the v5095 CoEmu. you know Rb, 2nd RB, +s stns, etc...

If i implement this to public, and TQ saw it... Will they sue me and and close my server and i'll spend 6 months in jail?

I'm residing Philippines and in the part of Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao, to where the MILF's is where... LOL
Sorry iamn't pro at CO at all , and i dont like working on it , But TQ Will sue you if you used any of their Edits(Even the Site) or Client and Better All the Servers that has CO at the end of their Name change it to Online or somthing else + Try to change the CP name to anything else , I am from the Eo Pserver Section and we have expected alot of Problems with TQ about this and we are working on our client now

Regards
Spy520