Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why cant players from other countries join my server?

Discussion on why cant players from other countries join my server? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why cant players from other countries join my server?

now i know how to make my server non-hamachi thanks to hackingerors still players from another country cant join my server if i make it hamachi it goes the same anyone know what to do why they cant connect to my server? please help if hamachi is easier i will stick to it. ps.please give me a epvp logo with link tysm.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to play gc in other countries
12/25/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
i just want to know how to play gc br gc us gc kr gc etc here in the phil. pls help me
FOR SERIOUS CABAL PLAYERS, JOIN CNC-CABAL
04/17/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 23 Replies
JUST NEWLY LAUNCHED PRIVATE SERVER, BASED IN PHILIPPINES, LONG TERM SERVER, COME CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE at: Welcome to CNC Cabal Players wont get bored, rate not too high and not too low... unlike other private server,, giving too high Exp, drops, etc.. somewhat 500 to 900x or so,,, the thrill and game excitement wont be felt anymore... So come, join and enjoy our server... WE ASSURE YOU FRIENDLY PLAYERS AND GMs ARE WAITING FOR YOU....