Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem 5017 source !! Please HELP !!

Discussion on Problem 5017 source !! Please HELP !! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem 5017 source !! Please HELP !!

Hi everybody , ym having trouble with the yuki 5017 source , it sems i cant find where to edit that ip and server name , in config.ini is 127.0.0.1 , and i search everywhere , please help me !! Thank you !!

Nobody ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for 5017 Source that working fine, or a way to downgrade the 5520 - to - 5017
05/11/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Looking for 5017 Source that working fine, or a way to downgrade the 5520 source - to - 5017 source
[Release] I'I Source (Fixed Up 5017 Source)
12/15/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Illusion'Illustrations - Source I've seen many idiots using broken corrupted epic bugged 5017 around that can be hacked on, login freezes occur and so on. It lacks too much feature and there's major bugs like items and monsters walking around on walls and stuff where you can't actually stand on. I've used the Re-United CO's source, which is basically same as StealsServPack1.0 / hybrid and fixed bugs and made it into something people can actually use. Illusion'Illustrations Source...
Problem using any 5017 source.
08/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I was downloading/testing some of the sources released here and there's a bug with all of them, when i buy something from anything from the shop(sopping mall etc..) it freezes the servers. Is that a problem from my pc because i tested the same things long time ago and i didn't notice this bug. Thanks.
[Help] 5017 Source
02/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello I am using a source that restarts every 30 minutes, how can I remove that?