Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]TQ bin question.

Discussion on [HELP]TQ bin question. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]TQ bin question.

How can i change the items that moongoddess give? Super 2 socket equips?
Old 07/28/2010, 04:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
on a [PM] Account talk to the moongoddess, and you'll get a list of IDs in the text area of your screen. On the far left you'll see the ID and on the right what it does.

When you pick the catagory, like a BuriedBlade you'll see how you get it, if you want to change it to a different item just change the item ID or however it gives you the item to the one desired.
You do this through the cq_action table, best to use the find feature and go by digits when finding this.

When you think you have it just type in /reloadaction 0 or restart your bin, and it should work

Hope this helped.
Thanks
1 User