Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unknown character as message on the screen

Discussion on unknown character as message on the screen within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unknown character as message on the screen

tq binarys 5065.On the screens aprear messages like..from the GM with chinese characters,and when you click a NPC there apears a big list of words and craps on all the dialog screen [mike's server 98%translated] (hope you dont post.. craps like use lotf]
Old 06/08/2009, 21:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
Nobody would say use LOTF cause that's ****.
Old 06/08/2009, 23:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulzan View Post
tq binarys 5065.On the screens aprear messages like..from the GM with chinese characters,and when you click a NPC there apears a big list of words and craps on all the dialog screen [mike's server 98%translated] (hope you dont post.. craps like use lotf]
That GM Message is a system msg, chances are its for the guild beast. so Find that line in the actions, translate it. and for the npc just delete.
Old 06/09/2009, 00:31   #4

Quote:
Go To Hell leave Conquer
Old 06/09/2009, 00:49   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mrz View Post
Go To Hell leave Conquer
hmm again ? 2nd warning lol
Old 06/09/2009, 02:22   #6

Quote:
if you can't even figure out this small lil prob, you better leave CO dev. or at least learn some prog. language (recomment C++, C#) and start coding or using a normal source (LOTF or CoEmu v2)
Old 06/09/2009, 09:50   #7

xkomy you've bcome a ****
----
im a starter but i learn the co stuff fast >.> i just need support from the forum >.> on my questions
Old 06/09/2009, 12:24   #8

Quote:
xkomy you've bcome a ****
----
im a starter but i learn the co stuff fast >.> i just need support from the forum >.> on my questions
you do learn CO fast? why do you ask such a basic questions then??
ou wait you wanna everyone will write a stepByStep so you can just learn that heh..

where are you from btw??
Old 06/09/2009, 13:08   #9

Code:
Thanks given: 25
Received Thanks: 9 in 6 Posts
The Black Market: (0)
I mean i like learning but i dont find tutorials and guides how to do that i whant ! i dont know how to delete the messages that apeard on the screen when i click a NPC.I allready translated myself a big part of it,but about the screen messages,i have no ideea
Old 06/09/2009, 14:18   #10

TQ bins are kind of forbiden cuz they are copyright-ed they say... kind of nothing against that.

I mean like no wonder if noone will help u about it in way u want to.
seriously those questions are definetly esencial and basic and each server admin should know answer on his own(not by reading it somewhere)

oh, well ....
hint ... ADVANCE folder
SELECT * FROM cq_action WHERE id=8500023 or id=8500013 or id=1020000;
I dont say its all of them. cuz I disabled a few at that server I am helping with.
Old 06/09/2009, 15:26   #11

Thanks a lot bro, hope i will figure it out
Old 06/09/2009, 21:27   #12

Quote:
Thanks a lot bro, hope i will figure it out
yea lol with PMing me loooled
well honestly I dont like ur ways and stuff.
but u could turn on yahoo IM....
dont wanna add u on my skype sry.

EDIT or answer on MSN.