Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It realy?

Discussion on It realy? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation It realy?

ADMIN() posted: [Private Servers]
From now 27/05/2009, all Private Servers will be banned from the Network. Please note that TQ WebDragon inc is the only Owner of Conquer Online. Sue notes will be sent to all Private Servers Owners. We do NOT accept any excusess! Please make sure your server is OFF by the end of this month. We will sue servers using Binaries, LOTF, PoP, zF and all others sources! Your own made source Server will be banned as well! We dont NOT accept any Servers using our Client! Modifying our Client Files will be reported to WebDragon Policy, sues from 400$ to 11,000$ (USD). We are allready have sued CoEmu server for using their own source will our client! Click here to view IMAGES.
TQ Digital only agreed two servers. Qonquer and Epic-Chaos, these servers is Free-to-play with our permission. If you have more questions, please contact us (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Old 06/01/2009, 19:22   #2

lol what a joke first of all client is used by the player not the server owner, and how can tq sue some one ho made them selfs a source on what grounds????like coemuv2 its a flat server source u need to make it from scrach i realy whant tq owners to explaine how can they ban what its not tq propiety???? prob they can be sued for the thing above.If they talking about tq binary and source that use them i agree but acctualy talking about coemuv2 shows how stupid is the thing above, like they gone ban my server that i worked almost 3 months to build from scrach ill smack them in the face and make every thing posible that they sufer, or i cant even make a **** whit out tq aprovel now??? if u whant ppl to pay u cuz they have pservers tq shoud release pserv packs and license for money(ur welcome for the advise tq if u fell the need to pay me for it ill be here on elitepvpers note this if in future u will do so this post shows that i give u the ideea)

i realy think its a joke
Old 06/01/2009, 19:30   #3

Fuu man i will hop it
Old 06/01/2009, 19:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawickas View Post
From now 27/05/2009, all Private Servers will be banned from the Network. Please note that TQ WebDragon inc is the only Owner of Conquer Online. Sue notes will be sent to all Private Servers Owners. We do NOT accept any excusess! Please make sure your server is OFF by the end of this month. We will sue servers using Binaries, LOTF, PoP, zF and all others sources! Your own made source Server will be banned as well! We dont NOT accept any Servers using our Client! Modifying our Client Files will be reported to WebDragon Policy, sues from 400$ to 11,000$ (USD). We are allready have sued CoEmu server for using their own source will our client! Click here to view IMAGES.
TQ Digital only agreed two servers. Qonquer and Epic-Chaos, these servers is Free-to-play with our permission. If you have more questions, please contact us (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
what is f****** words that you say i guess that you are not mind atm marijuana?
Old 06/01/2009, 19:53   #5

Epic-Chaos LOLS
Old 06/01/2009, 20:09   #6

elite*gold: 169
Quote:
blabla bla ....
Old 06/01/2009, 20:14   #7

yes Epic-Chaos because we have our reasons
rofl im supprised York wasnt in the chat or apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by gad-legion View Post
lol what a joke first of all client is used by the player not the server owner, and how can tq sue some one ho made them selfs a source on what grounds????like coemuv2 its a flat server source u need to make it from scrach i realy whant tq owners to explaine how can they ban what its not tq propiety???? prob they can be sued for the thing above.If they talking about tq binary and source that use them i agree but acctualy talking about coemuv2 shows how stupid is the thing above, like they gone ban my server that i worked almost 3 months to build from scrach ill smack them in the face and make every thing posible that they sufer, or i cant even make a shit whit out tq aprovel now??? if u whant ppl to pay u cuz they have pservers tq shoud release pserv packs and license for money(ur welcome for the advise tq if u fell the need to pay me for it ill be here on elitepvpers note this if in future u will do so this post shows that i give u the ideea)

i realy think its a joke
TQ can sue any one that is useing there client for other reasons then playing there game simple as that.
and Qonquer has permission from TQ and Epic-Chaos has TQ staff members in it rofl.
gota know the right people,
and 1 question who are you rofl and how did you get the chat with Admin lol only tq staff or some one that knows a tq staff member can be brong into it.
Old 06/01/2009, 20:16   #8

elite*gold: 20
Look so fake...
Old 06/01/2009, 21:00   #9

Quote:
TQ can sue any one that is useing there client for other reasons then playing there game simple as that.
i can have pserv whitout using the tq client lol
Old 06/01/2009, 21:02   #10

Epic chaos lol
Old 06/01/2009, 22:00   #11

Quote:
Epic chaos lol
what
Old 06/01/2009, 22:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic-Chaos View Post
what
Hey whats the site for your Server?
Old 06/01/2009, 22:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Look so fake...
agreed.

btw where did you find this ****? wanna send me the link to this post?
i personally think that Epic-Chaos posted it to try and scare of all of the servers so ppl would play only their server cuz there wont be other servers, one more question...remember the disclaimer that QO had on their website? they said that if TQ tries to close them down they will release all fo their work to the public and alot more servers will be opened which will basically **** TQ off.

btw they can't sue you first they need to send you a legal document that they want you to close the server by the date they state and then if you do not do that they can sue you.

so i think all of that is bullshit =)
Old 06/01/2009, 22:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
agreed.

btw where did you find this ****? wanna send me the link to this post?
i personally think that Epic-Chaos posted it to try and scare of all of the servers so ppl would play only their server cuz there wont be other servers, one more question...remember the disclaimer that QO had on their website? they said that if TQ tries to close them down they will release all fo their work to the public and alot more servers will be opened which will basically **** TQ off.

btw they can't sue you first they need to send you a legal document that they want you to close the server by the date they state and then if you do not do that they can sue you.

so i think all of that is bullshit =)
Hmm yes you are actually quiet right i dont think they bother sueing anyone out of u.s tho..
Old 06/01/2009, 22:20   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan101 View Post
Hmm yes you are actually quiet right i dont think they bother sueing anyone out of u.s tho..
another thing...their new emails end with @netdragon.com not @tqdigital.com =)
Closed Thread