Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding new map,

Discussion on Adding new map, within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding new map,

i just added new eo map but i think i miss a part.

idk what tho.

i added the

client/map/map (.dmap and .7z,)

i added the data/main/puzzle, map

i added the game map on gamemap.dat

(i got the puzzle number from .ani which i think its wrong so if anyone know how i can find the maps lenght and puzzle number please let me know i think this might be the problem)

i added the ids on navicat/maps

i added the ani part.

so atm all i got working is this

i can jump and everything but is not loading the dds, any idea?
Old 05/01/2013, 13:07   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
Maybe missing the .pul part ? By the way, the v2 of my MapEditor no longer require the length field.
Old 05/01/2013, 18:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Maybe missing the .pul part ? By the way, the v2 of my MapEditor no longer require the length field.
thx gona try now. and i yah i added .pul part. just need to find out how find the puzzle.

Cpttsky, do you made a tool to dump eu data folder and c3 like you made for conquer i think my problem might be that i am missing some of the map files.
Old 05/03/2013, 19:36   #4

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
[...]Cpttsky, do you made a tool to dump eu data folder and c3 like you made for conquer i think my problem might be that i am missing some of the map files.
No, I had one for CO2 and for The Warlords. For other games, I used a basic extractor with the ANIs/INIs files. I think EO uses DAI format instead of ANI like EoF, which I have a "basic" and partially working dumper.
Old 05/04/2013, 01:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
No, I had one for CO2 and for The Warlords. For other games, I used a basic extractor with the ANIs/INIs files. I think EO uses DAI format instead of ANI like EoF, which I have a "basic" and partially working dumper.

is the warlords one public or private?
i would love to get my hand on there maps,
Old 05/04/2013, 04:56   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
is the warlords one public or private?
i would love to get my hand on there maps,
The program is inside of the same file management program used for Conquer Online (written by CptSky). As long as you have the client, you can get it. Keep in mind though, not all of their maps are programmed the same. There are some major differences that you might have to make with a lot of the maps from the other clients.
Old 05/04/2013, 05:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
The program is inside of the same file management program used for Conquer Online (written by CptSky). As long as you have the client, you can get it. Keep in mind though, not all of their maps are programmed the same. There are some major differences that you might have to make with a lot of the maps from the other clients.
yes i figured that out, tryed few maps only one almost worked, eo have few parts that co dont which makes it more harder.

was it this one that will dump coz i tryed this and it didnt work

coz this one is .tpd and idk which of his program extra, i know i tryed them all but i think i used it wrong