Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CPAdmin not work and lucky time ..... plz help

Discussion on CPAdmin not work and lucky time ..... plz help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/11/2009, 22:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
i didnt double ost lol somebody posted before my 2nd one but they deleted their post
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/12/2009, 02:51   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehPwnzor View Post
i didnt double ost lol somebody posted before my 2nd one but they deleted their post
#Request ban again , you have banned because someone is thanking you on all your posts and still doing that?!
Old 08/12/2009, 05:22   #18

elite*gold: 0
Jay on your Source LOTF source link that has 2 backup.sqls, which one is supposed to be used?
Old 08/12/2009, 12:22   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehPwnzor View Post
Actually no, you double posted, there was no deleted message. Anyways I deleted your first post since it had the same messsage - somethings that the second had.