Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Progress Bar

Discussion on [HELP] Progress Bar within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Progress Bar

I would like to show the experience of a player saved in a database on a progress bar (Windows Forms C#).

Quote:
Player Experience: 69 476%
Player Experience saved in the database: 5836
Could you help me figure out what is the calculation?

anyone?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Progress
02/15/2013 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
How can Up Value Progress In Autoit think in vb.net write ProgressBar1.Value = ProgressBar1.Value + 5 or ProgressBar1.Value = +5 What Write in Autoit ? i try this code but not work Func Progress() Progress1.Position = Progress1.Position = +5 EndFunc
C# Bot, In Progress Looking For Help
08/22/2012 - Rappelz - 38 Replies
Request If you have interest, and have experience working in any c language and are intersted in working on this with me post here or pm me. Currently there are 3 people working on the project. So far Its only in C#. But If you code in another .net language and make a dll. that's fine too. Whats Done/Works A bot in C# Using WPF, called "Rappelz X Bot". I have spent about 6 months on this. The Bot can currently level to 15 on its own. Details
[HELP]Some progress
03/14/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi We have been developing such things as pet master class + cube + Lydin + cube dungeon but not 100% about master class I have all resource + I add some skill in db (Tree_display,Job_Resource,Tree_Resource) but the problem doesn't display http://data.imagup.com/12/1146421033.JPG For the cube dungeon I want to join the location with gate .
Hax Bot New Bot (still in progress)
09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 57 Replies
- Attacking monsters 100% - Skills 100% - Buffs 100% - Sitting down based on HP 100% - Sitting down based on MP 100% - Auto login (type your info once and wait) 100% - Inventory parsed (this includes - movement, swap, combine, pickup - for guild, player, pet, storage) 100% - Minimize to tray 100% - Going clientless 100% - Going client 100%
Progress GG ???
01/13/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey all first i'd like to say hello to all since this is one of my first posts :P. Anyway, i,ve been doing a little research about .des files. and i figured out that its encrypted with a way of coding called cryptography. It kinda creates a key for the encrypted file. Now for the real developers among us, i,ve got a wiki site where u can explore it and hopefully find a way to by pass gg and share it with us. for interlude, hellbound gracia w/e. Just any kind of client gg. Well i did my...