Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to create Private Server on CO2

Discussion on How to create Private Server on CO2 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to create Private Server on CO2

Hi ,i wanna create one private server but i literally don't know how, because i'm not a programmer i have one following the instructions of one youtuber i did it but is in patch 5165 and is too old dont have arena , and the new stuff and i can't patch it it doesn't work for me and i can't find one client and one good toturial for me to do it i would like to someone help me because i am a noob in programming :/
(Sorry for my bad english )

i have skype if someone try to help me or just private message me .
Old 04/02/2013, 01:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. Every version out has an arena, its a map.
2. Non NewestCOServers are better then most new sources
3. I can find 40 clients for 5165, please learn to search.
Good luck with this,

Tags
conquer online, help problem, private server, toturial