Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xp Skills Problem !

Discussion on Xp Skills Problem ! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xp Skills Problem !

Hello !

I Have Problem In My Server V.5700

Xp Skill's Do not appear , And If You Get Sitmga Or Shiled Or Cyclone Endless !

Pic. ! In Xp Skill's :

Bye !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[I NEED HELP] Problem with skills
05/27/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
I need help to get the skills from my server Dekaron, some skills are when I use the wrong icon of the buff and also the effect of skill, as shown below with the attack aceleration icon and the effect of skill segita hunter. Can someone explain me how can I fix this? The skill circled with red. http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1020/semttuloj b.jpg
Problem New SKILLS
03/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Eine frage zu den neuen skills: Wenn ich die neuens skills eingefügt habe funktioniert der skill nur für nahninja bei fernninja kommt dann tarnung ka wieso mental krieger kommt garnichts und körper kriegt kommt aura?xDDD das kann doch garnit sein bitte um hilfe. Gruß
Db Bot Skills Problem
09/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
when i login, my character's skills dont load, maybe its because of my pet? Filled Lizard it is i thought it was the avatar, but in the 1.3 version the avatar are working.. =s help guys thx
Little Problem in Skills
07/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
After i edited my itemtype by elite program the skills doesnot work so if any one can help i will be so glad and thankful..