Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

creating my own npcs

Discussion on creating my own npcs within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
creating my own npcs

hey there i like to learn how to create my own npcs but i am having 1 problem with it

my question is

conquer have many many npc look face but how come when i open the c3/npc i cant find there c3 files?

i even extracted the old wdf files still none

i found the textures of the npcs tho but

i cant find where there c3 files or action files are

how many part does the npc hold?
Old 03/10/2013, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
an npc has many parts to it action can sometimes be as many actions, mesh, texture, and the dialog face which is located in the data folder.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
creating an npc
07/16/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
i really hate to open this topic, i know a lot of you will tell me to search and all that but since i can't search for a word with 3 letters, there is nothing i can do other than this. to start, my question is how to create an npc i've seen some posts on how to make a shop and a teleporter but thats not what i'm looking for i wanna know how to create all types of npcs whether it's a warehouse , hatcher ....... thanks for taking the time to read this i hope you answer my question :)
.c3 creating
08/18/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
First sorry if i can`t post questions here . I wanna know how to create a new weap for example i already have 3ds max 7 and dbc editor but i wanna know how do i import or create one in 3dsmax 7. anyone knows?
[Help] Creating npcs and new armor
06/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Okay so I need help with finding some guides on npc's and armor.. i see people saying look at dragonstars guide for like level 185 armor and 150 and stuff. Please help me and ive looked at a like beginner npc coding guide but i don't really understand it. I know what your going to say but for the people that help me thankyou so much :) i hope i get a quick reply
Creating a C++ GUI
06/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
First of all, sorry to bother putting up a wasteful post. I have searched google for creating a C++ GUI but everything ends up going to creating multi-threading for a process. Maybe I just am not using the correct search terms but I have run out of narrowing keywords and anything too specific gives me no results. Through reading most articles a few articles in the MSDN library, I found nothing useful that could help me. I did learn that I could use C# for this task, but I really want to...
Creating Lag
02/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I wanna know how do you create lag for yourself in conquer, besides downloading some programme? LAg can be used in TG to leevel yourself hella crazy. Help please?