Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can help fix it this error?

Discussion on Can help fix it this error? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/02/2013, 18:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
u r the most Fucken Idiot Person i've ever meet ... GTFO and dont think of making Private server U **** Moron .. u didnt even tried to understand what i posted .. u dont deserve to be helped
Old 03/02/2013, 19:45   #17

Go to your Navicat, open your database. Look for your configuration table, and make sure ServerName column under configuration table matched with the ServerName written on your Source> bin > configuration. Or check ServerBase > Constant.cs and then CTRL + F "ServerName" remove the quotation (""). And check if the ServerName there matched with the one in your configuration table.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2013, 06:56   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystaline View Post
Go to your Navicat, open your database. Look for your configuration table, and make sure ServerName column under configuration table matched with the ServerName written on your Source> bin > configuration. Or check ServerBase > Constant.cs and then CTRL + F "ServerName" remove the quotation (""). And check if the ServerName there matched with the one in your configuration table.
Didin't help i do what you said, but nothing.