Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Super Weapons flasy/characters spin

Discussion on [Help] Super Weapons flasy/characters spin within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Help] Super Weapons flasy/characters spin

Source=LOTF

Exactly what the title says the weapons are flashing on and off and the characters spins

Any Help?

Help is appreciated

Filer
Old 05/06/2009, 12:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you tried editing the client.. that might be the problem... or you messed with the packets that could also be the problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Super weapons
09/13/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I've seen people around conqer who arnt rb and have super bound weapons. Could anyone tell me how i could get one for my ninja please an ty
BS SUPER SPIN GLITCH
05/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 35 Replies
kk first topic to start ^^ so dun be so hard on me if i did something wrong:) Ever wondered how does Bs spinned so fast that they flew from one side of the map to the other? well here it is!!!You can do it yourself by going to C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Rakion\ControlsSV, then scroll down till u see this : Control Name: TTRS Move Forward Control1: W Device1: Keyboard Released: ctl_fMoveForward = 0; Held: ctl_fMoveForward = ctl_fMoveForward + ctl_fInputValue;
super weapons???
05/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
hi i really like the super swords is there a way to make me see my sword as super eventho they arent and where can i find the super swords in min c3/effects?? grtz
S> Reborn Characters & Super Gems
09/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Selling reborn characters and Super gems (made to order) 1. From water taoist to any class (rbed at L110 but negotiable) water to water water to fire water to trojan water to warrior 2. Female chars only (male chars is negotiable) 3. Choose your own character name
super weapons -55 fast
10/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 29 Replies
okey guys i dunno if its my luck or not but i been using this trick for a lil while now so far its worked 9 times in a row so sit tight and test it for me 1: get the item on weapon lvl 55 or below not 65 2:get 1 met a 1 db 3:put the met in then the item met the item 4: if it doesnt go to lvl get another met 5:do same procces met it if it lvls good 6:repair the item put db in and db it 7:look at ure new wonderfull super weapon