Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COnfusion Private server completely remade!

Discussion on COnfusion Private server completely remade! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile COnfusion Private server completely remade!

Hey this is the owner of COnfusion Private server and Im trying to make my server more open to the public, so to speak. Our website is

I know that using a website off an email address is very noobish, SO DONT FLAME!!! but if any1 knows how i can change the URL to an actual name please reply. Anyways our server does need more coders. I code some myself, but i need some more skilled people. Coders will be PMs and will be paid $$$. We have 1000x exp rate and prof rate, Guild War, and most skills work... So, reply or check out our site for more info. Also, i really would like to know how i can change the URL name, if possible. If not possible just tell me. C ya!
Old 05/05/2009, 07:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
ur website is a Hamachi website no one can load inless they are on ur hamchi lol
#request close link dead
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2009, 22:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you pete. I did not know that no one else could get on...
Ill try and fix that =)
Old 05/06/2009, 00:11   #4

elite*gold: 20
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Completely new Risk Your Life (RYL/ROW) Game. Private Server 700+ Player
06/19/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
edited by trane.
Confusion Private Server remade once again!
05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, i bet this is getting old. so SORRY! B4 i start... Well once again we have remade our website, and this time i think it will stay :D The only bug i have with the site is figuring out how to make the register part... So check out Confusion - Main page and reply any improvements, suggestions, or sloutions! Thanks :p
COnfusion Private server
05/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey everyone! Im trying to get my new server more public and what better place than ElitePvPers, right? Well anyway, The server has good rates (1 and 2 soc items drop easy) we have all spawns, most skills, super friendly staff, and WE NEED GOOD CODERS!!! coders will be given shares of the donation money taken in based on their performance with the server. coders will recieve a account until they have proven themselves to be a . Our official website is: confusion.synthasite.com visit for...
[GUIDE] how to create ur own private server [REMADE]
04/24/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
well since the guide of lightruler is totally out to date with virus links and non working clients i remake his guide and put in the new and working links for yall so yall can make servers again. credits stil go to lightruler but he not changes his guide so i do :) till lightruler edits his guide yall can use this 1 What Do U Need: (1) Qonquer Client http://webspace.visp.griffin.net.uk/images/qo_setu p.rar (2) (hadeset source) 2shared - download TheCOServer.rar (4) Your IP ( IP Chicken...