Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My server 5095 dont have monster, what's it?

Discussion on My server 5095 dont have monster, what's it? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My server 5095 dont have monster, what's it?

I've a server 5095, but in all citys dont have no one monsters. How i can add it? cq_monstertype / cq_action....?
Old 02/22/2013, 05:18   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Few things...

#1 Wrong section. This section is for the official conquer servers, not private servers. A mod will move this, no need to re-post

#2: Binaries are not permitted on epvp and therefor those with interest in them tend not to bother with this forum. It's unlikely you'll get much help (that being said... every popular binary db I've seen has full mob spawns... find a better one imo)

#3: Binaries suck, ewww

#reported, a mod can move this for you.
Old 02/22/2013, 05:31   #3

Binaries are awesome for reversing correct implementations doe.

(but this guy can't do it nananana)
Old 02/22/2013, 14:21   #4

Monsters are shy bro, try to get them some monster hoes to help 'em out.
Old 02/24/2013, 23:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrocha View Post
I've a server 5095, but in all citys dont have no one monsters. How i can add it? cq_monstertype / cq_action....?
cq_monstertype is the monstertype list/stats etc etc, what you have to look at is your cq_generator, since the generator is the one that spawns the mobs.