Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development]Project Kibakinshin Soukan Reipu

Discussion on [Development]Project Kibakinshin Soukan Reipu within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/18/2013, 05:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Btw. what does the project name mean?
Old 02/18/2013, 06:28   #32

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Usually, project names are created to shorten product names. Ex: Microsoft Windows Vista -> Longhorn. I created my project name because Burning Skies: Profaned Sanctuary is a bit long to say. It's a whole lot easier to just say Kibou in conversations. You should try shortening it more (if that's possible and something you'd be interested in doing).
Old 02/18/2013, 06:33   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Usually, project names are created to shorten product names. Ex: Microsoft Windows Vista -> Longhorn. I created my project name because Burning Skies: Profaned Sanctuary is a bit long to say. It's a whole lot easier to just say Kibou in conversations. You should try shortening it more (if that's possible and something you'd be interested in doing).
I like the name now.

and @Jacob
Google for a romaji translator.
Old 02/18/2013, 06:46   #34

ehh i rly don't think why are you guys rly getting mad at stuff like this,

we all are using the same **** and i am sure none of us are going to make a living with conquers game,so just pic a normal *** dam game enjoy your time until you get bored.

why going all the trouble naming the project idk Exp (project kijio or w.e lol) simply name it project Arco. and done enjoy your project.

btw nice to see you working on a project wish you best of luck.
Old 02/18/2013, 07:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGragen. View Post
we all are using the same **** and i am sure none of us are going to make a living with conquers game
Elitepvpers is a lot different than 4botters. We don't all use Trinity. A few people here actually make their own sources. Also, Roy has definitely made a small living off of his conquer bot, and I got a software engineering job from my project.
Old 02/18/2013, 20:37   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
honestly noone cares
Old 02/18/2013, 20:49   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by .guy. View Post
honestly noone cares
Obviously a lot of software engineering companies care, but whether or not Arco does is up to him. It is suggested that project names be short (one word normally), relatively easy to pronounce, easy for clients/consumers/developers to discuss, and unique in the workspace. Another (good) example that I didn't think about yesterday is Apple's Mac OS X product line. They keep their project names at the end of the product name. Example: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, where "Lion" was the project name. It's just something to think about.
Old 02/18/2013, 21:33   #38

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by .guy. View Post
honestly noone cares
Making a new account in order to voice your opinion does not mean you speak for the majority.

I would say the bulk of active, members who stick around epvp are either here for self improvement (learning projects) or wish to help the community in some way by teaching and informing.

You personally not caring does not change that fact nor does it discount the possibility of earning money (even a lot of money) from working on conquer be it directly or indirectly through the experience you gain.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2013, 08:33   #39

i was talking about his server name..
Old 02/19/2013, 09:38   #40

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
weee I'm blind <3
Old 02/19/2013, 16:56   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
I like the name now.

and @Jacob
Google for a romaji translator.
LOL project name translates to Fang Incest Rape
Old 02/19/2013, 20:14   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
LOL project name translates to Fang Incest Rape
Yah, I noticed that too. It's not quite right with the translation, but as long as it's not my project name, I'm not bothered. If this is the worst he can do to me and my project, I'm really not worried.
Old 02/20/2013, 02:19   #43

I guess I can just make my project name that in English then.
Old 02/20/2013, 04:24   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco. View Post
I guess I can just make my project name that in English then.
You seem to have a problem with me being a member here. Posting complaints and insults really isn't appropriate in the public community. I understand you might have gotten lost or confused while posting gay **** on my test forum, but the complaints area for this forum is (surprisingly not related to my test forum, blog, or youtube channel). In that section, you may complain about me and my access to this forum.
Old 02/20/2013, 06:32   #45

posting gay **** on forums? ugh you people are sick.
Closed Thread