Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Devlog] Undefined C++ source

Discussion on [Devlog] Undefined C++ source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Devlog] Undefined C++ source

So yeah, I`ve got bored today and I started to code a little something in C++. Let me introduce the project, which will hopefully get released as an educational project somewhat soon.

First of all, it`s very messy, also unefficient in cases, it`s made for demonstration purposes for a class of mine, and it has to be done somewhat fast, so don`t expect anything fancy. Also, since I don`t have a lot of free time at my hands, it will probably be updated in a really slow tempo.

The project is currently using MSVC, it`s based on the Boost library (so it should be cross-platform, as no MS related code is ever used). It currently implements a TCP server based on the ASIO framework, and the 2 cryptographers used pre 5017 (the second being the password crypto). I`m currently working on implementing a database layer, I want to use some middleware which wraps multiple SQL choices, I still don`t know what. Also, I wish to include some kind of scripting in the future (LUA, most likely).

Latest screenshot - the password crypto wasn`t implemented here but it works nonetheless :
Quote:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2013, 21:54   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,106
Me gusta. It sounds interesting. I'd be willing to take a look at it if you ever release it. Good luck!
Old 02/12/2013, 22:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
As always bro, good job