Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Got stuck on this=/

Discussion on I Got stuck on this=/ within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Got stuck on this=/

Hello guys,
well since i got back to lotf because there is nothing to do with binaries and they get boring with the time, well i thought i was gonna try lotf again.

But everytime i open the console i get this:

System.OverflowException: Valor demasiado grande o demasiado pequeño para un byt
e sin firmar.
en System.Convert.ToByte(UInt32 value)
en COServer_Project.NPCs.SpawnAllNPCs() en C:\Documents and Settings\Administ
rador\Escritorio\DropDead Source\DropDead Source files\COServerProject\Entities.
cs:línea 19

It was everything fine until i started messing with the NPC's in the database well only adding them to it, like some sob's and stuff,

And when i add something in there like a npc it does appear in the game but i dissapears in the NPC table, Any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks.
Old 05/01/2009, 05:01   #2

just use localhost/phpmyadmin and go into the npc table and search for the npc id if you want do edit it
Old 05/01/2009, 05:11   #3

i know the problem...its in spanish
Old 05/01/2009, 05:24   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoAttack View Post
i know the problem...its in spanish
Anyone who's actually delt with C# can tell by the ENGLISH exception name, that it's simply something like the following being done:

Convert.ToByte(1000);

1000 exceeds Byte.Max, therefore, exception.