Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Updated Monster Data

Discussion on Updated Monster Data within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Updated Monster Data

Anyone have up-to-date Monster Data?
Including the new SeaOfDeath mobs and such?
Would be much appreciated
Old 02/07/2013, 00:51   #2

Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
Anyone have up-to-date Monster Data?
Including the new SeaOfDeath mobs and such?
Would be much appreciated
That's not on the CO2 website ?
Old 02/07/2013, 00:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
That's not on the CO2 website ?
You're a genius, or I'm retarded.
I didn't even think of that.
Jesus... thanks buddy!

EDIT:
Frozen grotto mob data isn't on the website from what I can tell.
Anyone have that?
Old 02/07/2013, 10:45   #4

I don't have all the FG mobs done, but when I do add mobs without official info, I base them off a monster a level or two lower than the one I'm adding if the new ones are to be higher level, increasing the stats slightly.

Finding the mesh is the fun part, unless you've got a map that spawns a mob for every mesh from here to the moon. If you log on Trinity I'll summon you to that map so you can pick out IDs, unless you can do it yourself.

You're not retarded he's wise
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2013, 01:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ocularis View Post
I don't have all the FG mobs done, but when I do add mobs without official info, I base them off a monster a level or two lower than the one I'm adding if the new ones are to be higher level, increasing the stats slightly.

Finding the mesh is the fun part, unless you've got a map that spawns a mob for every mesh from here to the moon. If you log on Trinity I'll summon you to that map so you can pick out IDs, unless you can do it yourself.

You're not retarded he's wise
or add something manually like
case "mobmesh":
client.Entity.Body = ushort.Parse(Data[1]);

or even pro4never idea to handle sitting action to client.Entity.Body++ and also send chat packet or something to tell what mob mesh you trying
edit : or even more easier than handling sitting action , handle any item usage (don't remove it every use)
Old 02/10/2013, 03:10   #6

Or use C3 Viewer would be much better