Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Group server

Discussion on Group server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Group server

hello all
i would like to remove all those Groups in the client and leave only 1 group seleted and 1 server can be selete

may i got some help here please
Old 02/07/2013, 10:32   #2

It's almost impossible, you need to decrypt the Server.dat file, and i don't suggest that

what i suggest is getting a login screen, try to google it or look in forums

the login screen is situated in data/main/start.dat , just google it and you'll find it, this will remove all server picture and shows only the background,

It's almost impossible, you need to decrypt the Server.dat file, and i don't suggest that

what i suggest is getting a login screen, try to google it or look in forums

the login screen is situated in data/main/start.dat , just google it and you'll find it, this will remove all server picture and shows only the background,
Old 02/08/2013, 01:05   #3

Old 02/08/2013, 07:10   #4

so you say if i change the screen from start.dat then all of them will be removed ?!....

if you answer " yes" i did change the login screen but they wont go... i only want 1 gruop 1 server selet ..

thnx in advance
Old 02/08/2013, 08:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmno View Post
so you say if i change the screen from start.dat then all of them will be removed ?!....

if you answer " yes" i did change the login screen but they wont go... i only want 1 gruop 1 server selet ..

thnx in advance
then go and decrype it , else just remove all of them and change the login screen
Old 02/09/2013, 09:29   #6

elite*gold: 28
Stop telling him to decrypt server.dat when you know full well he can't & nor can you. (or I)

Remove a bunch of files in the flash part of the client and you will be left with one group and one server if done right, you can also replace it with a start.dat (Another login screen)

Both methods work.

It's not "almost impossible"... It's far from it.
Thanks
1 User