Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why Binary Suck ?

Discussion on Why Binary Suck ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2009, 00:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta Limit View Post
Wanna get racial? I'm afraid us Western boys are alot better educated than you eastern idiots. Go Create a bomb and blow yourself up in your own country. Binaries Fail pure and simple - Thats why Egys use them coz they fail too.

(Use of stereotypes)
@raped
Old 04/30/2009, 00:31   #17

Old 04/30/2009, 00:31   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy View Post
What >>>am idiot<<<
y is the hell u just flamin all if u have sumthing to explain than press QUOTE Button if u dont than press the back Button -.-
@Yasmin
y u give him thanks Grrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatum View Post
lol, once c++ code is compiled theres no decompiler. To even get a glimpse of it you have to decompile it via asm.

@Mr-Pop - if your talking about scripting a full conquer source from scratch well.... Good Luck LOL.

BTW binaries do suck, the only use for it was test purposes. As for private servers using binaries your either 'lazy', 'incompetent' or your using the binaries for donations = greed. And if you think im wrong please reply -.-.
yah u wrong, 1st- i didnt make a site to doanat, either am not lazy i wana just find out how the TQ source working
i can do wat i want to do with it like npc,items,skills,etc,etc,
so its cool
i didnt finish c++ yet to make my own source
Old 04/30/2009, 00:36   #19

1. TQ Binary does'nt suck its just that its from TQ which is copyrighted and they can sue you for creating a game with their files.

2. Lotf is a coding source but Binarys you dont code, you translate mostly and use SQL files to add stuff.

3 To me this is a useless thread because just look around at why people think it sucks, its copyrighted, you cant learn anything from binarys.

Also i see alot of useless off-topic posting so there is no reason why this shouldnt be closed.
Old 04/30/2009, 00:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolforu2 View Post
1. TQ Binary does'nt suck its just that its from TQ which is copyrighted and they can sue you for creating a game with their files.

2. Lotf is a coding source but Binarys you dont code, you translate mostly and use SQL files to add stuff.

3 To me this is a useless thread because just look around at why people think it sucks, its copyrighted, you cant learn anything from binarys.

Also i see alot of useless off-topic posting so there is no reason why this shouldnt be closed.
#Agreed
Old 04/30/2009, 00:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PoP View Post
y is the hell u just flamin all if u have sumthing to explain than press QUOTE Button if u dont than press the back Button -.-
@Yasmin
y u give him thanks Grrrr!

yah u wrong, 1st- i didnt make a site to doanat, either am not lazy i wana just find out how the TQ source working
i can do wat i want to do with it like npc,items,skills,etc,etc,
so its cool
i didnt finish c++ yet to make my own source
Well for an IT student you are an epic idiot not just a small one lol what an question '' how it was made i think it was coded right? '' to the answer its an binary

Do you know whats an binary for example you install Nero 9 you cannot edit the codes inside of it but you can use it in simple words without alot of explanation its just use .exe

Wow i am sure the states can't wait for an such an great IT student like you roflmfao.

@Beta Limit & DragonStar
True i agree in all points and i am even a more racist then others when it comes to east people coz i saw enough.
Old 04/30/2009, 01:11   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy View Post
Well for an IT student you are an epic idiot not just a small one lol what an question '' how it was made i think it was coded right? '' to the answer its an binary

Do you know whats an binary for example you install Nero 9 you cannot edit the codes inside of it but you can use it in simple words without alot of explanation its just use .exe

Wow i am sure the states can't wait for an such an great IT student like you roflmfao.
about the IT idiot am askin how it code to knw which lang it coded with after that i will be able to code one like it than Bainry it am sure that u cnt even think abot that lol
u like kids "learning VS" xD
abot the states ya maybe it is >.<

and u just an "idiot flammer"
Old 04/30/2009, 01:29   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PoP View Post
about the IT idiot am askin how it code to knw which lang it coded with after that i will be able to code one like it than Bainry it am sure that u cnt even think abot that lol
u like kids "learning VS" xD
abot the states ya maybe it is >.<

and u just an "idiot flammer"
Shut the **** up, all your posts have been filled with nothing but incompetence. They're coded in C++, and C, they use the MFC libraries, google what it is. No, just cause you can code in a language, doesn't mean you can replicate code, especially if you don't know what your replicating.

Learning VS? Do you even know what an acronym is? If anything, based on their sub-name is VB, not VS. To me, or perhaps to other me, when I, as a programmer see VS, I interpret it as Visual Studio. So if they're learning VS, they're learning, VB, .NET (VB.NET, C++.NET, C#, J#), C++. Oh, look, that last one, C++, isn't that what your trying to learn? I suppose that must make you a 'kid' too?

#Locked

... Oh wait I'm not a mod and can't just deleted/lock/etc. 99.9% of this section, shame D:
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread