Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auth Cryptography

Discussion on Auth Cryptography within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auth Cryptography

i Wonder if the Auth Cryptography has changed at patch 5698 cuz i couldnt login into My Pserver ... after checking PasswordSeed (1059) & Login (1052) & Auth Response (1055) .. none of them has changed

Regards
Shadowman123
Old 02/01/2013, 18:06   #2

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
new encryption, more important things to care about, u wasted an hour on this, sorry babe <3
Old 02/01/2013, 18:18   #3

game crypto was changed, i guess
& this new Key = "C238xs65pjy7HU9Q";
Old 02/01/2013, 18:18   #4

even if Auth Cryptography had changed it isnt that Hard to be done Am sure of that .. but for Game Cryptography it hasnt changed cuz if it has it would give me Black Screen without loading bar increasing .. Hope sm1 Give me Good Explaination

Weird Thinking :-
y would they Change Game & Auth Cryptography : surely to prevet Using Bots & Private servers from getting the recent Features .. so the question Here y would they change it just after releasing the Assassin it would make no scense at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Dego View Post
game crypto was changed, i guess
& this new Key = "C238xs65pjy7HU9Q";
That Explains Alot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with cryptography
05/16/2012 - CO2 Programming - 10 Replies
Hello ppl, so ive been learning general hacking methods for quite a decent while now, first i started out with small things such as memory hacks and then i started learning even more which led me to packet sniffing and that led me to the idea of fiddling around with conquer. Now that ive had a chance to play around with it i decided to hook the connect function of the game and i was successful at doing so, i also managed to get the client to connect to my socket first rather than connect to the...
Selling Runescape Both Auth Codes Only 5$ each for ANY auth regular price is 10$-30$
02/19/2011 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Any auth code is 5$ send me a Pm or leave a post to tell me which ones you would like http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2675/runescapea uths.png
hab in auth ordner usr/rain/auth den kompletten inhalt gelöscht
04/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi ich hab in auth ordner also usr/rain/auth den kompletten inhalt gelöscht und eine datei erstellt mit #!/bin/sh ./auth sleep 60*5 ./auth.sh nochmal ne kurzfassung: ich hab versucht den login bug zu fixxen bin in /usr/rain/auth und hab dort alles gelöscht
Auth Pack: Auth Request
12/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I know this pops up often, and I've searched everywhere for an answer, only to not get one. I've scanned over this site, as well as 4botters for an answer, and every one of them, didn't help. I'm trying to run a 4267 server with source, and so far, this is the biggest issue. I've spent several days of scanning google for this one issue for several hours at a time now. I've changed the IP from my server to everything from my Hamachi, my router, my default gateway, and my internal (I think...