Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make a NON HAMACHI SERVER ! (PLEASE HELP)

Discussion on How to make a NON HAMACHI SERVER ! (PLEASE HELP) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy How to make a NON HAMACHI SERVER ! (PLEASE HELP)

I know already to make hamachi server. But people don't realy like to play on hamachi server. Can someone tell me how to make public server without hamachi PLEASE?
Old 01/24/2013, 15:18   #2

Old 01/24/2013, 16:11   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Alternatively

Use your external ip address ()
Forward your ports so that ip is accessible/forwarded to your computer specifically

annnddd you're done.
Old 01/24/2013, 17:56   #4

i remember i got something for that forwarding ports was stupid and confusing

that's an old darkcomet ratting tut made by me , contains how to use the software at 0:21-0:36

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make your server non-hamachi!
12/23/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 111 Replies
PartOne: 1. Open your Internet Browser. (Firefox. Internet Explorer.) 2. Go to DynDNS.Com and create and account if you don't already have one. 3. Log In, and click on the "Services" tab. 4. Now, Click on Dynamic DNS. 5. Click on Create Host. 6. Fill out the fields. Leave everything default except wildcard. Make sure it's checked. 7. Click add host, and your done with part one.
Make Your Server Non hamachi
05/08/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
This thread is for people with dynamic IP if u have static any other guide will work just fine for u 1st of all ull need an account on no-ip No-IP - The DNS Service Provider register your account and then add a host leave everything default except the host name put watever hostname u would like and choose 1 of the free domains then download ipduc from Download a Free Dynamic DNS Update client for your dynamic IP this software checks your ip every 5 mins if it has changed it updates the...
How do I make my server non-hamachi?
12/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Please tell me how to make my server non-hamachi, I hate using hamachi and so does everyone else. If you help me i'll press thanks everytime I see you.
Can anyone help how to make my server non-hamachi?
06/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
please help me.. and also i want a epvp logo with link back so i can put it in my website epvp helped me alot so thanks to all here ^^
how make my server non-Hamachi
05/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
any one help me i want make my server non-Hamachi i have real up what i make now