Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a LOTF, Read it please

Discussion on I need a LOTF, Read it please within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I need a LOTF, Read it please

Hey i need a still source fixed login freze etc. I need to make my server 24/7 thanks for fizx it i using all guide on epvp "login freeze fixed" and its dont work 100% my server intrupped 10 - 15 min i need a fix it. Thanks for up
Old 04/19/2009, 11:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you need a good source make a good source, i recommend the basicly source of infamousnoone (hybrid) but the problem is that if you can not code its a useless source so in your case its useless, go for TheCoServer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS READ (teach me how to hack epin) cabal.ph read 1st!!!
07/12/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
pls sumone teach me how to hack cash cards using the cards serial number for cabal.ph... i wont tell anyone... message me on my facebook account>>>>[email protected]<< ;<<< plsssssssssssssssssss..... example i found the serial code 21023538 and the card has been confirmed as still active and unused... how to find its card code and pin...???
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
[HELP] Compile error with LOTF(i know LOTF sucks but just help)
06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
It says: Loaded 254 portals. Loaded 1027 NPCs. Loaded 37 mobs. Loaded 11147 items. Loaded 172 mob spawns. System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'minValue' cannot be greater then mxValue. Parameter name : minValue at System.Random.Next<Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue> at COServer_Project.Mobs.SpawnAllMobs<> in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Entitie s.cs:line 207