Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Some Stuff

Discussion on Looking For Some Stuff within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For Some Stuff

I'm looking for a working source + client ( i do not have any intention of paying ) i do not care how **** or not **** it is i just wanna screw around with it id prefer a some what decent one I do not want pirate in it so highest id go is with monks Prefer a 5065 cuz i hate ninjas and monks and anything after that
Old 01/07/2013, 04:50   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I strongly suggest looking in the release section. There's a sticky there listing all the popular sources, their patches/features and the pros and cons of each.

That being said... if you just wanted something 'working' without putting in much effort, binaries might be the right route for you as they will have everything functioning pretty much 100 percent right from the start due to them being written by TQ for path 5065.

That being said, they are not allowed on this site (hacked warez and all) so you're best off looking elsewhere if that's the route you want to take.
Old 01/07/2013, 12:29   #3

i downloaded the one from your signature but i can't find the client for it and im not sure if there is a way to get an older client
Old 01/07/2013, 17:47   #4

tostumu yedim bekliyorum
Old 01/07/2013, 18:58   #5

To be honest i just want a simple 5065 DB + client and all the files to make it work. its what i know and what im good at im not the BEST in C# and tbh i probly don't have the time to learn more of it