Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recommended version ?

Discussion on Recommended version ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recommended version ?

I want to make Pserver and I want to know the recommened version ..
I want that the version will have in Monk/Ninja etc..
but those versions don't have alot of releases like 5165 that has alot of releases .. I have no idea how to program in Conquer..
Old 12/16/2012, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Then have an idea about programming in c# first then program your custom source or even edit one of the bugged versions out there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recommended Goldsellers
08/14/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I'm looking for an homepage or gold company which is selling alz on Cabal EU Jupiter server. Which one do you recommend? Must be fair prices and trusted.
recommended bots?
08/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
yes i know sbot, but thats not exactly available unless you find someone willing to share it with you, but the point of this is to let me know some nice bots other then sbot...atm im using ibot which isnt bad but id like to try sumthing else, thank you.
Any recommended movies?
05/31/2011 - Movies & Series - 3 Replies
Hey guys I like to watch movies and just wondering what are your favourite movies? And could you maybe recommend them to me with a rating? Thanks :D
Any Recommended Animes?
07/30/2010 - Anime & Manga - 21 Replies
Well I'm in a look out for some good Animes. Categories I prefer: Romance, Slice of Life, Maybe some action. Examples: Kampfer, Myself; Yourself, Asura Cryin. Any recommendations? :D
[Question] Which hack is recommended?
01/01/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Hello elitepvpers. No one seems to notice my questions in my posts, so I open a thread for it. At first: I DON'T WANNA USE THE RESSOURCE HACK! Screw this thing. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/413149-release-newcrackedclien t-30-12-2009-a.html Thanks to IceBear, for his bypass. Because I can hack without having to use the freakin' ressource tool everyone wants, I now wanted to know: