Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Help Itens

Discussion on [Request] Help Itens within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Help Itens

Help i need a npc:
I need a npc equal to the Moongoddes but that of itens level 15 who can help me?
Old 03/31/2009, 07:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Open the code for the npc, and change the equipment numbers which can be found in the client
Hope I helped

Best of luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]how to add itens to NPC
01/20/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 24 Replies
I'm with a doubt of how to add items to the NPC someone help me? I planned in a tutorial? thanks:D
New Itens
05/25/2010 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
Hi , Lack and tutorials on ItemType.dat Shop.dat, I would like an explanation of how to put items in New ItemType.dat after they are on itentype.data. So my question is (How to put new things in ItenType.dat, which program, with the exeditor's to do? And how?. Thanks yes, yes, Learn How to use: connect to db, make a copy of your itemtype, puts him in the same program folder, and opens it, give you the option ID will put the ids, po example to put the fish mounts, it is only going by...
Help with itens
01/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I wanna know how can I cancel levelup from itens like tornado, thunder, blizzard to lv 135-137 itens Ty for all xD
[HELP] Add new itens
08/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
i want to learn how to add new itens to the server... i have created the iten on cq_itentype , created the same on itemtype.dat and created the sprite .dds for it on the c3/texture.. but the item(sword) dont appears... i want to know a way to connect the item to the sprite... (the item exists... but with no sprite)
S>Soc 130 Tao Itens
01/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sell this items 340 USD only Server Phoenix PayPal payment form..or buy 100dbs on phoenix server and buy my items ^^ Here the items: